andBeyond Matetsi River Lodge, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Offering a unique combination of rich wildlife viewing and scenic Victoria Falls experiences, &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge is set on a massive concession that boasts 15km (9 miles) of private Zambezi River frontage.
Situated within 40 km (25 miles) of the Victoria Falls, the reserve’s unique location means that guests also have convenient and easy access to the magnificent sights and variety of adrenalin adventures available at the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Nestled on an exclusive stretch of the Zambezi River, &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge celebrates the region’s fascinating heritage with authentic features and effortlessly combines them with light and airy contemporary interiors. Designed to make the most of the reserve’s spectacular views, the lodge’s two camps, of just nine suites each, are complimented by tranquil guest areas.
WHY CHOOSE MATETSI RIVER LODGE?
- Situated just 40 kilometres (24 miles) above the Victoria Falls, you will have easy access to this iconic destination’s array of adventures.
- Enjoy an exclusive 15 kilometre (9 mile) stretch of private Zambezi River frontage
- You will be spoilt for choice at the wonderful selection of land and water-based safaris.
- Discover the wonders of the Zambezi River on sundowner boat cruises, canoeing or fishing adventures.
- Encounter large herds of elephant and buffalo, as well as an assortment of plains game and predators on a 50 000 ha private wildlife concession.
- Matetsi Private Game Reserve offers some of the finest safari guides in Zimbabwe and boasts legendary local hospitality.
- Take in the exceptional views of the Zambezi River from the comfort of your suite
Matetsi River Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||21 December 2018 10 January 2019||Suite||US $ 995|
|2019||11 January 2019 31 March 2019||Suite||US $ 776|
|2019||01 April 2019 31 October 2019||Suite||US $ 1095|
|2019||01 November 2019 20 December 2019||Suite||US $ 776|
|2019||21 December 2019 10 January 2020||Suite||US $ 1095|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Matetsi Game Reserve rates include:
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks
- House wines
- Local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- Sundowner cruise on the Zambezi river
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
Children of all ages welcome to Matetsi Game Reserve.
Hiking / Trekking
andBeyond Matetsi Game Reserve, victoria falls, zimbabwe
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »