Baker’s Lodge, Murchinson Falls, Uganda
A Lodge or Hotel in Uganda
Murchison Falls, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Opened in 2015, Baker’s Lodge boasts eight beautifully appointed safari suites on raised decks, set along the southern bank of the mighty Nile River. Named after the English explorer Samuel Baker – the first European to view and name the Murchison Falls – the lodge rests amongst large shady trees and wetland areas. Guests enjoy an abundance of bird life along the water’s edge and hippos and elephants are regular visitors.
With a thatched central lounge, dining and bar area, and a refreshing swimming pool, the eco-friendly lodge offers an ‘Africa of olde’ feel. Built on raised wooden decks to take full advantage of cool breezes and spectacular river views, each spacious thatched cottage includes a fan, room safe, and beautifully appointed bathrooms with solar-heated showers and some also featuring baths.
Bush breakfasts and multi course dinners are a real treat for guests, all served by well trained, attentive staff. We recommend a stay of between two to four nights as this varied eco-system offers so much to see and do.
WHY CHOOSE BAKER’S LODGE?
- located on the southern bank of the Nile River, Murchison Falls
- an intimate lodge with only eight luxury cottages on decks
- boat jetty for easy collection of guests by our own boats
- elevated central dining and lounge areas
- outside dining area near the Nile River (weather permitting)
- river cruises from the lodge as well as private river cruises for special occasions
- fishing for the Nile Perch
- chimpanzee tracking in the Budongo Forest
- bird-watching with local specialist guides
- mini corporate/conference groups and think tank bookings available
Baker's Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan; Feb; Jul; Aug; Sep; Dec||–||US $ 340|
|2020||Mar; Jun; Oct||–||US $ 300|
|2020||Apr; May; Nov||–||US $ 250|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Baker’s Lodge rates include: Full Board accommodation, 3 multiple course meals per day, all hot beverages and bar snacks, house drinks, and other camp services provided at Bakers Lodge.
Children of all ages are welcome at Baker’s Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Baker's Lodge, Murchison Falls, Uganda
Read Baker's Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Uganda »