Explorers Camp, Marataba National Park, South Africa
A Tented Camp in South Africa
Marataba National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
Easy-going, adventurous and fun, Explorers is all about embracing the laid-back, outdoors lifestyle of Marataba. Spend your days immersed in our stimulating safari and conservation activities, and swim, hike and adventure through the gorges and mountains. Then, return to camp, kick off your shoes, and come nose to trunk with the elephants as they gather at the waterhole in front of the deck. The six tents are set in shady grounds, complete with a swimming pool, and make an ideal base for families and groups looking for a fun and flexible safari experience.
WHY CHOOSE EXPLORERS CAMP?
• Staying in Marataba Conservation Camps is all about balancing conservation and adventure with a generous dose of fun, and relaxation too.
• Get involved in pioneering conservation practices between safari activities.
• From tracking cheetah, monitoring elephants, and identifying rhinos, to laidback boat trips with ice cold G&T’s on the Matlabas, your Marataba experience is entirely up to you.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Explorers Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 Feb – 14 Jun; 1 Nov – 19 Dec||–||US $ 7480|
|2023||15 Jun – 31 Oct; 20 Dec – 9 Jan 2024||–||US $ 10505|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Explorers Camp rates include –
• Private safari vehicle and dedicated guide per booking.
• Accommodation (minimum 2 rooms per booking), transfers to/from the lodge airstrip, and VAT.
• All meals, soft drinks, house wines & local spirits
• Safari flexibility to build your stay with day & night game drives, river cruises, walking safaris (walking age 16+ years), river swimming, learning about conservation and having fun at your own pace.
Children of all ages are welcome at Explorers Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Marataba Conservation Camps, Marataba Conservation Camps, Thabazimbi, South Africa
We are travelling at the moment!
We are travelling across remote parts of Africa without access to stable internet. Thus, we are not accepting new enquiries at the moment.
We will be happy to assist you with your travels to Africa when we return (June 1, 2023).
Hope you have a great summer!
Team Chalo Africa
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »