Hippo Point, Lake Naivasha, Kenya
A Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Lake Naivasha, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
Hippo Point is an exclusive private wildlife conservancy sitting on an isthmus between Lake Naivasha and Lake Oloidien at an altitude of 6,200 feet or 2,000 metres. With a near perfect microclimate, over 350 species of birds and an average of 1,200 resident animals roaming the grounds it is the perfect place to let go of your busy life – A sophisticated African environment to enjoy nature and have fun; catch up with yourself, enjoy family and friends. Fall asleep under Russian linen sheets, smothered by the stars of Africa, soothed by sounds of Hyena and Hippo calling in the night. Wake up early and breath in the cool spring air of altitude and walk among the game and birdlife along the lake shore, do yoga at sunrise, swim, jog with the Zebra, bike, meditate, read or simply enjoy breakfast in bed – here, you can do what you like when you like – and if you’re more than six – you get the whole place to yourselves.
Hippo Point is currently developing a highly restricted number of beautiful modern ecological villas for private sale to vetted conservation friendly individuals – tucked into the hillside and each with private pool overlooking Lake Oloidien these high end properties represent a blend of urban African sophistication and wilderness. A unique second home only 25 minutes from Nairobi by private plane or helicopter – providing unique comfort and fun in a slice of wilderness that will be hard to find in years to come.
WHY CHOOSE HIPPO POINT?
- Hippo Point is a Birders Paradise, since it offers roughly four different biospheres within the Conservancy itself as well as a number of important birding areas within striking distance.
- A boating excursion from the South Lake Shore gives one the chance to observe the Black Heron with its peculiar fishing habits as well as Pelicans, Harriers and the beautiful Purple Swamphen.
- Perfect for weekend getaways and large groups
Hippo Point Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||Easter Week; July; August; September; 14 December, 10 January||–||US $ 600|
|2019||11 January – 31 January, February, March, April, May; June; October, November||–||US $ 500|
|2020||16 December 2019 - 15 December 2020||–||US $ 675|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Hippo Point rates include:
- Full board accommodation, (soft drinks, beers, house wines, spirits)
- Conservations fees
- Safari activities – private conservancy game drives, boat ride, guided walks, bird watching, game tracking, hiking, bush breakfast, sundowners and swimming pool.
Contact us for more details.
Hiking / Trekking
Hippo Point, Kenya
Read Hippo Point Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »