Imbabala Safari Lodge
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge is an unspoilt river wilderness lodge where guests rapidly become friends. The Imbabala main lodge is a charming thatched structure, consisting of a lounge, dining room and bar area. This offers fantastic views of both the river and a nearby waterhole, which attracts game throughout the year. A swimming pool and alfresco eating area nestle under ancient trees. Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge offers exclusive accommodation for only 20 guests in 9 individual stone and thatch lodges with en-suite facilities. Each lodge is beautifully positioned with spacious verandas opening onto sweeping views of the Zambezi River. Imbabala offers the chance to unwind but also some of the most amazing game viewing and bird watching in the region, in the seclusion of a private National Parks concession. The 5,000 acre concession has 14 kilometers of private Zambezi river frontage and borders the Kasane Forest Reserve, which is renowned for its massive Elephant population. Experienced guides are on hand for all activities which center around tracking game on morning, afternoon and night game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles. Exploring the Zambezi River by boat affords guests an exclusive river experience. Bird-watching is exceptional, as birdlife is prolific and varied, ranging from water birds to shy forest dwellers. Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge is situated on a riverine fringe of the mighty Zambezi River where Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia converge. Located 80 kilometers west of Victoria Falls, access is by transfer from Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasane.
WHY CHOOSE IMBABALA SAFARI LODGE?
- Exploring the Zambezi River by boat affords guests an exclusive river experience.
- Bird-watching is exceptional, as birdlife is prolific and varied, ranging from water birds to shy forest dwellers.
- Experienced guides are on hand for all activities. These centre around tracking game on morning, afternoon and night game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles on the Imbabala Private Concession Area.
Imbabala Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2018 - 2019||11 January ’18 - 31 March ’18; 01 November ’18 - 20 December ‘18||–||US $ 312|
|2018 - 2019||01 April ‘18 - 31 October ’18; 21 December ’18 - 10 January ‘19||–||US $ 347|
|2018 - 2019||11 January ’19 - 31 March ’19; 01 November ’19 - 20 December ‘19||–||US $ 328|
|2018 - 2019||01 April ‘19 - 31 October ’19; 21 December ’19 - 10 January ‘20||–||US $ 365|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Imbabala Safari Lodge rates include:
- Accommodation and meals as served.
- VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks
- Early morning tea, brunch or lunch, afternoon tea & dinner.
- Game drive am or pm, River safari am or pm & Night drive.
- Local Brand drinks, Laundry
- Return scheduled airport transfers for guests arriving / departing ex Victoria Falls or Kasane airports only
- Rates quoted per person (sharing/single) per night
Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Imbabala Safari Lodge Reviews
Imbabala Safari Lodge Map
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge., Kazungula Road, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe