Jamala Madikwe, Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
Jamala Madikwe is a luxury boutique safari lodge in South Africa’s Madikwe Game Reserve. Organic glamor and opulent accents combine to ensure a distinctive and elegant flair. Tradition and eccentricity are tastefully united in an atmosphere that knows no equal. Your African safari will provide a detailed insight into the diverse landscape of Madikwe Game Reserve and its unparalleled game viewing. Indulge in award winning cuisine under African skies or treat yourself to a tranquil spa day in the Jamala Madikwe Royal Spa.
Jamala Madikwe reflects a classic sense of style that is sufficiently robust to match the savage beauty that lies beyond. Jamala Madikwe is easily accessible by air and road and is located in Madikwe Game Reserve in the North West Province of Southern Africa.
Jamala Madikwe gently embraces the lay of the land with just five freestanding luxurious villas. Each slice of paradise is fully air-conditioned and offers superlative luxury and intimate privacy combined with extravagant outdoor facilities which include individual rim-flow pools and salas, expansive wooden decks and private outdoor showers. The Jamala Madikwe villas exude colonial charm perfectly suited to a luxury safari experience.
WHY CHOOSE JAMALA MADIKWE?
- Madikwe is widely acknowledged as being one of the finest conservation areas in Africa.
- The sheer, unadulterated wilderness of this place is breathtaking, as is this remarkable lodge – crafted from an exquisite palate of rich woods, raw stone and soft muted tones.
- Exclusively book the entire property for your family or friends. Including all 5 Villas or 10 guests, Main Lodge, Private Game Drives – this makes for the ultimate private luxury safari experience.
We are not accepting new enquiries at the moment!
Jamala Madikwe Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||6 JAN – 30 APR; 1 AUG – 14 DEC||–||ZAR 14335|
|2022||1 MAY – 31 JULY||–||ZAR 13125|
|2022||15 DEC – 5 JAN||–||ZAR 16000|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Jamala Madikwe rates include:
• Complimentary welcome drinks
• All meals as prepared by our award winning Chefs
• Selected local drinks which includes a personal selection of house wines, spirits, tea’s and coffees
• Early morning and evening game drives in an open game viewer, accompanied by an experienced guide
• All transfers to and from the lodge to the landing strip
- Children under 16 by special arrangement
- Under 16 requires the use of a private vehicle – subject to availability and to be confirmed on enquiry, additional charges apply
- Exclusive use, no arrangements required
Hiking / Trekking
Jamala Madikwe Royal Safari Lodge, Molatedi, South Africa
Read Jamala Madikwe Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »