Kalahari Plains Camp, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Kalahari Plains Camp is set in a remote part of the diverse and productive Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) and offers some of the best summer wildlife viewing opportunities in Africa. Located in the Kalahari Desert biome in the central part of Botswana, this reserve is the largest conservation area in the country and one of the largest in the world. Its star attractions include the legendary Kalahari black-maned lion as well as some of the world’s best cheetah viewing.
Kalahari Plains Camp is perfectly situated overlooking an immense pan with endless horizons and beautiful skies. It comprises eight en-suite canvas units with a sleep-out above each from which to enjoy moonlit or star-studded nights. The main area consists of a lounge and dining area with a swimming pool and deck. Solar power provides all the electricity and hot water in the camp and insulated canvas walls and roof keep temperatures inside the units comfortable
WHY CHOOSE KALAHARI PLAINS?
- Fascinating cultural experiences allow for an authentic insight into the ancient Bushman clans of the area
- Diverse game includes carnivores, wildebeest, red hartebeest and springbok as well honey badger and mongoose
Kalahari Plains Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||Jan – Mar; Apr; 1 Nov – 5 Jan 2023||–||US $ 1153|
|2022||May||–||US $ 980|
|2022||Jun - Oct||–||US $ 805|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kalahari Plains Camp rates includes accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, all local drinks and laundry. Excluded from the rate are premium imported brands and champagne, gratuities, curio purchases and any other items of a personal nature.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- A minimum age of 13 years is required for walking activities (subject to season and availability of a qualified walking guide) and sleep-outs.
Hiking / Trekking
KALAHARI PLAINS CAMP, CKGR, Ghanzi District, Botswana
Read Kalahari Plains Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »