Khwai Bush Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
African Bush Camps
Located on the eastern edge of Botswana’s Okavango Delta, Khwai Bush Camp traces the border of the Moremi Game Reserve. A truly magical setting ideal for year-round wildlife encounters, the lodge is nestled amongst a forest of sycamore figs and leadwood trees on the banks of the Khwai River. Exuding all the charm and allure of an old-world safari, your stay here will feel completely in harmony with nature. With two spacious family chalets and a dedicated Cub Club, the lodge is particularly tailored towards welcoming families.
The camp itself consists of four standard and two-family chalets dotted along the Khwai River. Retreat to your elegant yet understated chalet, with either a double or twin bed configuration and spacious en suite bathroom, and savour the magnificent view over the river banks. From the sanctuary of a cool thatched interior and a veranda that overlooks Moremi Game Reserve, the richest game viewing area in Botswana, you will be able to watch the magic of Africa unfold.
From the enchanting forests and undulating grasslands to lush floodplains and meandering lagoon, the varied ecosystems mean this is one of the most consistent areas for wildlife encounters year-round. Spend your days floating through the shallow waters of the Delta as the locals have done for centuries in a traditional mokoro or dugout canoe. Savour the utter tranquillity, only broken by the call of wildlife.
WHY CHOOSE KHWAI BUSH CAMP?
- One of the most consistent areas in Africa for year-round wildlife encounters, these are some of the animals you can expect to see during your stay at Khwai Bush Camp.
- Sail through the rivers and tributaries with our River Guides in a dugout canoe made from fibreglass, savouring those moments of peace, and encounter an incredible variety of wildlife along the way.
- Khwai is a haven for birds, delight in the calls of the Green heron or the African wood owl; photograph the majestic Ayres’s hawk-eagle and Pel’s fishing owl.
Khwai Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan; Feb; Mar; Dec||–||US $ 609|
|2020||Apr; May; Nov||–||US $ 720|
|2020||Jun; Jul; Aug; Sept; Oct||–||US $ 990|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Khwai Bush Camps Rates Include:
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives, walking safaris and mokoro (subject to water levels)
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Children of all ages are welcome at Khwai Bush Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Read Khwai Bush Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »