Mbono Tented Camp, Maswa Mbono Game Reserve, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Maswa Game Reserve, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The Mbono Tented Camp lies in the deep shade of the acacia forest that lines the banks of the Mbono River. This camp is strategically positioned at the point where the river leaves the Serengeti National Park, meanders southwest to its confluence with the Simiyu River and finds its way eventually to Lake Victoria.
WHY CHOOSE MBONO TENTED CAMP?
- Camp enjoys a prime setting overlooking a waterhole and other wildlife viewing areas.
- Maswa is home to annual wildebeest and zebra migration
- Proximity to the Serengeti and its abundant herds make Maswa a favourite haunt of lion.
Mbono Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 January – 28 February; 01 June – 10 November; 20 – 31 December||–||US $ 950|
|2019||01 March – 31 May; 11 November – 19 December||–||US $ 665|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mbono Tented Camp rates include:
- 4×4 transfers to and from camps and the nearest airstrips.
- Luxury tented en-suite accommodation, all meals, house wines, beers, local spirits, water, juice and soft drinks.
- Private safari vehicle with a local guide for daily and night game drives (night drives not permitted in the Serengeti National Park).
- Bush walks with a government game scout in the Maswa Game Reserve and Mwiba Wildlife Reserve (walks are not permitted in the Serengeti National Park).
- A day trip to Ndutu or the Southern Serengeti is complimentary for stays of 3 nights or more.
- Light laundry service. Laundry soap is provided in rooms so guests may hand-wash their own undergarments.
Children of all ages are welcome at Mbono Tented Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Maswa Game Reserve, Tanzania
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »