Monwana Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Located next to Greater Kruger National Park, within the famous Thornybush Nature Reserve is the award winning Monwana Game Lodge. This elegant lodge is the ideal getaway for honeymooners, couples and families wanting to experience 4-star accommodations, gourmet cuisine and the ultimate in “Big Five” game viewing. Monwana Game Lodge is designed with Africa in mind, from draped bed posts to wraparound wooden verandas. After a day’s game viewing our guests spend their evenings either watching herds of impala stroll by in the comfort of their own private decks, spending quality time with their little ones in the privacy of their own front gardens, or enjoying candle lit intimacy with a significant other – while our personalized service and world class cuisine wait on you. Monwana Game Lodge also hosts an outdoor swimming pool just a minutes’ walk from all suites and central Gazebo. If the ultimate weekend break is what you’re after, guests can soak up the delicate sounds of birds chirping and cicadas singing under the African sun on comfortable pool loungers in between game drives. Monwana Game Lodge is Thornybush Nature Reserve collection’s most homely operation, ensuring personal service, unpretentious comfort and World Class Safaris. Whilst the size of the Lodge and central Boma and Gazebo decks attract relaxed socializing, the configuration of the self-contained luxury suites provides for privacy and a pleasurable retreat.
WHY CHOOSE MONWANA GAME LODGE?
- Discover picture perfect Africa in a photographer’s paradise.
- Visit the HLOKOMELA community project encompassing local initiatives to provide services to the local communities.
- Monwana Game Lodge’s motto is “Arrive as strangers, leave as friends”, so let our 4-star accommodations, wildlife encounters and natures splendour take your breath away.
Monwana Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Dec||Suites & Honeymoon Suite||ZAR 7140|
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Dec||Monwana Suite||ZAR 7851|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Monwana Lodge rates include:
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
- Children 2 – 5 yrs of age are not permitted on game drive – lodges do offer babysitting facilities at an additional cost.
- Children under the age of 6 yrs are not permitted on game drive. All children permitted on game drive will be at Management’s discretion
- Babysitting services are available, at an additional cost at lodges equipped to accommodate children
- Children under the age of 16 yrs are not permitted on bush walks. A special children’s program is available for younger guests.
- Children staying at Monwana Lodge will receive a Kiddies Backpack.
Hiking / Trekking
Monwana Lodge, Maruleng, Limpopo, South Africa
Read Monwana Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »