Monwana Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Monwana is located in the private 14,000-hectare Thornybush Game Reserve, and is part of the Greater Kruger National Park, a natural ecosystem of almost 2 million hectares with some of the most exciting wildlife viewing on earth. Here the symbiotic partnership between tourism and conservation has created a spectacular wilderness where animals have learned over time that they are safe and respected. In return, we are invited into their sacred kingdom. Enjoy an unhurried Big 5 private safari – personal and uncrowded, with close contact animal encounters in the safe hands of expert guides and trackers. The wildlife density on this tract of land is quite extraordinary, thanks to the rivers, landscapes and vegetation. Game drives head out early morning, and late afternoon into the evening.
WHY CHOOSE MONWANA?
• The lodge’s facilities have been carefully designed to allow for sociable spaces and privacy in equal measure. Facilities include a lounge, bar, wine cellar, wraparound wooden deck, pool area, gym, spa and safari boutique.
• With never more than 8 rooms occupied, with a maximum of 16 guests, Monwana’s environment is always intimate and private. You have the choice between Suites, Residences (Woodland and Savannah), and the exclusive Monwana Villa.
• Each of the rooms occupies its own unique space in the African bush, where you will feel as if it is just you in this vast natural habitat.
Monwana Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 Jan – 31 July||Suite||ZAR 23200|
|2023||01 Aug – 31 Dec||Suite||ZAR 25050|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Monwana Lodge rates include:
• All Meals
• Two Daily Game Drives
• Bush Walks
• Hot Beverages
• Select Local Drinks & House Wines
• Monwana Villa includes a Private Chef, Butler and Private Vehicle
• Children 12 years and over welcome in the Savannah Residence
• Children between the ages of 12 – 16 years to be accommodated in the Savannah Residence for the discounted rate to apply
• Children 10 years and over welcome in the Monwana Villa
• Children younger than 16 years are not permitted on bush walks
Hiking / Trekking
Monwana Lodge, Maruleng, Limpopo, South Africa
Read Monwana Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »