Nyasirori Tented Camp, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Nyasirori is a highly regarded area within the Serengeti eco-system. Situated east of &Beyond Grumeti River Camp and south of Singita Sabora with exclusive frontage on the Grumeti River and elevation to provide commanding views.
WHY CHOOSE NYASIRORI TENTED CAMP?
- Equipped with a sense of adventure, keen eyes for spying big game and birdlife, and a picnic lunch to enjoy later in the bush.
- popular highway for the movement of wildebeest, zebra, and other grazers that make their annual trek for grasses and giving birth as a part of the Great Migration natural phenomenon.
- The entire camp can be booked exclusively
Nyasirori Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 January – 28 February; 01 June – 10 November; 20 – 31 December||–||US $ 950|
|2019||01 March – 31 May; 11 November – 19 December||–||US $ 665|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Nyasirori Tented Camp rates include:
- 4×4 transfers to and from camps and the nearest airstrips.
- Luxury tented en-suite accommodation with flush toilets.
- All meals, house wines, beers, local spirits, water, juice and soft drinks.
- Private safari vehicle with a local guide for daily and night game drives (night drives not permitted in the Serengeti National Park).
- Bushwalks with a government game scout in the Maswa Game Reserve and Mwiba Wildlife Reserve (walks are not permitted in the Serengeti National Park).
- Light laundry service. Laundry soap is provided in rooms so guests may hand-wash their own undergarments.
Children of all ages are welcome at Nyasirori Tented Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Unnamed Road, Tanzania
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »