Pinneapple Bay, Lake Victoria, Uganda
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Uganda
Lake Victoria, Uganda
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Pineapple Bay provides a relaxed beach experience in a remote location on Lake Victoria. This 500 acre island has it all: rocky cliffs, clean sandy beaches, tropical forests, sweeping grasslands. Take off your shoes, wrap yourself in a soft colourful kikoy and heed the wise words of the Jungle Book’s King Louie: “Unwind yourself”. Massive lounging chairs, plenty of big trees and a poolside overlooking the lake provide loads of places to lounge around. Or sidle up to the boat bar and devise your own cocktail (be sure to include pineapples as we grow the sweetest, juiciest ones around!).
WHY CHOOSE PINEAPPLE BAY?
- Soft, white sandy beach on Africa’s largest lake
- Easy distance from Kampala and Entebbe (45 minutes)…yet truly a world away
- Tremendous organic fruit and vegetable gardens
- The freshest, juiciest pineapples in the world
- Minutes by boat to Ngamba Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Perfect for post-safari R&R
- Dramatic skies and ‘seascapes’
- Fishing for the largest freshwater sporting fish in the world: the Nile Perch
- Acres of walking trails
- Sleep to the sound of lapping waves, wake to the sound of shorebirds
- No cars. No town. No roads. No need to put your shoes on
- Spend the day in your kikoy
Pinneapple Bay Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2018||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||US $ 330|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Pinneapple Bay rates include: All meals, welcome drink, teas, coffees & water. Kids activities.
Children of all ages are welcome at Pinneapple Bay.
Hiking / Trekking
Pineapple Bay, Uganda
Read Pinneapple Bay Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Uganda »