Sapi Springs Camp, Sapi Concession, Zimbabwe
A Tented Camp in Zimbabwe
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Great Plains Conservation
At Sapi Springs Camp, located inland along the seasonal Sapi River, guests have the opportunity sleep in the open-air, on a raised platform, under a canopy of indigenous trees. Three guest rooms offer a large comfortable bed, elegantly set under a mosquito net, on raised outdoor sleeping platform. In addition, each room has a ground level sitting area, second bedroom and “en-suite” bathroom facility that includes a flush toilet and shower. The beauty of this camp is the experience of sleeping safely under the African stars, shaded by tangle of tree branches.
The main area of the camp is set in the open-air under the shade of a Strangler Fig. There is something about being under those huge trees that puts you completely at ease and makes Sapi Springs Camp the perfect place to spend the afternoon relaxing, reading a book and watching as Lillian’s lovebirds, sand grouse and other birds visit the spring. In addition to relaxing in camp, time at Sapi Springs is spent walking and exploring on foot, intermixed with wildlife drives in open vehicles that will take you to explore further into remote interior of the Sapi Reserve.
WHY CHOOSE SAPI SPRINGS CAMP?
- Comprises over 337,000 hectares of prime protected wilderness.
- Enjoy sleeping in open air under the shade of the trees
- The thrill of listening to the night’s sounds, and being so close to nature, is an experience not to be missed.
Sapi Springs Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 April - 31 October||–||US $ 840|
|2019||01 - 30 November||–||US $ 525|
|2020||01 April - 31 May; 01 - 30 November||–||US $ 590|
|2020||01 June - 31 October; 20 December 2020 - 10 January 2021||–||US $ 840|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sapi Springs Camp rates include: accommodation, wildlife viewing activities, meals, daily laundry, return airstrip transfers, one wildlife experience in the Mana Pools Reserve on 3 night stays or longer, alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages (excluding premium brand spirits and champagne).
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Child rates are applicable for one child aged 12 – 15 years sharing with one adult. No Triple sharing is possible.
- If one child is on their own raised platform and bedroom then applicable nightly adult sharing rate apply.
- If two children share their own raised platform and bedroom then applicable nightly child rate apply.
- Children 16 and older will pay applicable adult rates and be accommodated in their own raised platform and bedroom.
- Families will be combined with other guests on all activities
Hiking / Trekking
Sapi river, Zimbabwe
Read Sapi Springs Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »