Serian Serengeti North, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
A Mobile Safari Camp in Tanzania
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Serian Serengeti is a mobile camp, and our movement is governed by the wildebeest migration. From mid-June to mid-November, we – along with 1.6 million gnus – are situated in the far north of the Serengeti plains. The beauty of Northern Serengeti is it is the heart of the crossings, and in this respect, we are all about location. Our camp is set a mere 2 kilometres from the Mara River, within minutes of the major crossing points.
Serian’s Serengeti North strikes the perfect balance between colonial camping style, and elegant accents of comfort – home away from home, in the form of 8 spacious, lavish tents. Each is complemented by tasteful décor that lends a touch of sumptuousness to the interiors. The en suite bathrooms include a bucket shower and a flushing toilet – classic safari simplicity with a nod to life’s little comforts.
WHY CHOOSE SERIAN’S SERENGETI NORTH?
- Set in Serengeti National Park, a ten-minute drive from the Mara River and all the major wildebeest crossing points.
- 6 spacious and comfortable tents with a view over the plains.
- Each has an en-suite bathroom with a flushing toilet and bucket shower.
- 24hr electricity powered by generator.
- A mobile camp with a traditional approach and a tasteful touch of style.
- Hosted dining en famille in our elegant candle-lit mess tent.
- Ideally located for watching the Great Migration’s river crossings, but also for accessing incredible game-viewing around the Lamai Wedge and Wogakuria Kopjes.
- Factor in a minimum of 4 nights to take in all that the Northern Serengeti has to offer.
- Exclusive use of 4WD Safari vehicle and dedicated guide and spotter
Serian Serengeti North Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2018||January - December||–||US $ 1100|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Serian’s Serengeti North rates include:
- Full board accommodation
- airstrip transfers
Children of all ages are welcome at Serian’s Serengeti North.
Hiking / Trekking
Serian’s Serengeti North
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »