Serondela Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Serondela Lodge is comfortable and intimate located on the banks of a tributary to the dry Monwana River, accommodates eight guests in varied accommodation choices. There are three luxury Suites, each with excellent vistas from both bedroom and bathroom large windows to the watering hole.
As an alternative for families, is a family suite, completely self contained with three suites, two downstairs and one suite upstairs, a reception room with open fireplace between the two downstairs bedrooms. Guests can choose which accommodation choice best suits their requirements, but to a maximum of eight guests.
An exclusive Boma, Bar area close to the Lodges swimming pool makes for an ideal venue for rest and refreshment. The Lodge is perfectly located and set amongst a wide variety of tress providing shade and an abundance of birdlife.
WHY CHOOSE SERONDELA LODGE?
- The private reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147 mammals including the “Big Five”, 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34 amphibians and 336 trees.
- The reserve is predominantly open savannah and with a near perfect year round climate, it is the ideal African safari holiday destination.
- Serondella means “The Place of the Elephant”, and no stay at this stunning lodge, situated on a tributary of the seasonal Monwana River in the mid-section of the Thornybush Nature Reserve, is complete without a special encounter with these gentle giants as they move between the two waterholes and the watercourse.
Serondela Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Dec||–||ZAR 7140|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Serondela Lodge rates include:
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
- Children 2 – 5 yrs of age are not permitted on game drive – lodges do offer babysitting facilities at an additional cost.
- Children under the age of 6 yrs are not permitted on game drive. All children permitted on game drive will be at Management’s discretion
- Babysitting services are available, at an additional cost at lodges equipped to accommodate children
- Children under the age of 16 yrs are not permitted on bush walks. A special children’s program is available for younger guests.
- Children staying at Serondella will receive a Kiddies Backpack.
Hiking / Trekking
Serondella Game Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Serondela Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »