Subeti Tented Camp, Maswa Kimali Game Reserve, Tanzania
A Luxury Tented Camp in Tanzania
Maswa Game Reserve, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Subeti Tented Camp is nestled on a scenic ridge high above the surrounding plains of acacia woodland. The camp is ideally located in the southern Maswa Kimali Game Reserve with easy access to other prime wildlife areas, including the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Mwiba Wildlife Reserve.
WHY CHOOSE SUBETI TENTED CAMP?
- Camp enjoys a prime setting overlooking a waterhole and other wildlife viewing areas.
- Maswa is home to annual wildebeest and zebra migration
- Proximity to the Serengeti and its abundant herds make Maswa a favourite haunt of lion.
Subeti Tented Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 January – 28 February; 01 June – 10 November; 20 – 31 December||–||US $ 950|
|2019||01 March – 31 May; 11 November – 19 December||–||US $ 665|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Subeti Tented Camp rates include:
- 4×4 transfers to and from camps and the nearest airstrips.
- Luxury tented en-suite accommodation with flush toilets.
- All meals, house wines, beers, local spirits, water, juice and soft drinks.
- Private safari vehicle with a local guide for daily and night game drives (night drives not permitted in the Serengeti National Park).
- Bushwalks with a government game scout in the Maswa Game Reserve and Mwiba Wildlife Reserve (walks are not permitted in the Serengeti National Park).
- Light laundry service. Laundry soap is provided in rooms so guests may hand-wash their own undergarments.
Children of all ages are welcome at Subeti Tented Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Subeti, Ngorongoro, Arusha Region, Tanzania
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »