Tanda Tula Field Camp, Timbavati Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A Mobile Safari Camp in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Timbavati Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Camp Per Night
A member of the
Launched March 2014, Tanda Tula Field Camp is a first of its kind in South Africa. It is a non-permanent explorer-styled tented camp that has been considered the most environmentally friendly camp in South Africa. “Treading softly on the surface of the earth” is a foundation principle of everything that Tanda Tula stands for, and a principle that is echoed throughout each element of the new field camp experience.
The Field Camp has evolved to meet the growing requirement in the market for privacy and exclusivity, in one of the few remaining private wilderness areas forming part of the Greater Kruger National Park. Tanda Tula Field Camp is a unique safari experience unlike any other. Consisting of four custom designed tents, with en-suite open air bush bathrooms and a communal mess tent, Tanda Tula Field Camp draws on the traditions of the classic East African safari with detailed campaign style furniture and soft furnishings from the Cape, North Africa, and Zanzibar.
The field camp is set up and taken down for each safari, making it the ultimate eco-friendly camp, designed for minimum energy consumption and ground impact. The camp caters for between 2 and 8 guests on an exclusive-use basis only. Guests are hosted by some of the industry’s leading iconic guides who accompany them on an extraordinary journey of exploration and adventure.
WHY CHOOSE TANDA TULA FIELD CAMP?
- The camp caters for between 2 and 8 guests on an exclusive-use basis only. Tanda Tula Field Camp is a non-permanent, explorer-styled camp located in an exclusive concession of 6,500 hectares.
- Guests are led by an iconic and highly trained tracker and guide to experience the essence of a Big Game African walking safaris
Tanda Tula Field Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 April - 30 September||Exclusive use||ZAR 36930|
|2023||01 April - 30 September||Exclusive use||ZAR 40656|
Rates are Per Camp Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Tanda Tula Field Camp Rates Include:-
- Transfers to/from Rockfig Airstrip within the Timbavati and 14% VAT
- Mobile style tented accommodation, all meals, local soft drinks, beers, spirits, house wines, and morning & afternoon teas/coffees.
- Daily guided morning walk and evening walk / game drive combo – maximum 8 guests per vehicle or walk
Children 14 years and older are welcome to Tanda Tula Field Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Tunda Tula Field Camp, Classic Portfolio
Read Tanda Tula Field Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »