Tanda Tula Rishilé Camp, Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Tented Camp in South Africa
Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Opening May 2020 in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, adjacent to the Timbavati and part of the Greater Kruger National Park, Tanda Tula Rishilé Camp is positioned amongst enormous trees on the banks of the Ntsiri riverbed, combining elegant comfort with the natural environment. With only 9 luxury tents, Rishilé Camp offers a curated experience for families and friends to explore and connect together.
Meaning ‘sunrise’, the new low-impact camp celebrates the tempos, colours, flavours and rhythms of a vibrant, modern Africa. Organically designed to emulate the Ntsiri Riverbed on which the camp is set, Rishilé Camp will consist of 9 tented suites, the main lodge area with pool, as well as spaces to connect. With interiors by owner Nina Scott and Don Scott’s creative camp layout, modern touches complement traditional materials. The experience is infused with the warmth of the honest, heartfelt hospitality renowned of the Tanda Tula team. Connect with the people who have dedicated their lives to creating the untainted experiences of Tanda Tula’s camps. Explore with them on safari as they guide you through the Greater Kruger National Park in the Klaserie. Created with families in mind, choose between romantic safaris for two, or a Connected Experience for up to 6 guests which includes a private vehicle. Conservation remains at the fore with strict controls on capacity and vehicle allowances to ensure this region continues to flourish.
WHY CHOOSE TANDA TULA RISHILÉ CAMP?
- The protection of wild open spaces.
- The rhythms of raw, untainted Africa.
- Design taking its cue from the colours, tempo and flavours of the community.
- Created for families, by families
Tanda Tula Rishilé Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 May – 31 December||–||ZAR 12600|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Tanda Tula Rishilé Camp Rates Include:
- Transfers to/from Rockfig Airstrip and camp, as well as transfers between Safari Camp, Field Camp and Rishilé Camp.
- Accommodation, all meals and drinks, 15% VAT.
- Safari activities (maximum 6 guests per vehicle at Safari Camp and Rishilé Camp).
- Laundry and mini-bar at Safari Camp and Rishilé Camp. Field bar at Field Camp.
- Landing fees at Rockfig (per landing/take off), Timbavati conservation levy (per night), Tanda Tula Foundation contribution (per stay).
- Transfers to and from outside the Timbavati/Klaserie and the Tanda Tula camps.
- Greater Kruger vehicle entrance fee for self-drive guests (payable at the control gate).
- Curios, gratuities & telephone calls.
Children 6 years and older are welcome, only 14 years and older are permitted on walking safaris. Child rates apply for children 6 – 16 years.
Hiking / Trekking
The Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, Hoedspruit, South Africa
View all accommodation options in South Africa »