The Table Bay
The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. Considered to be the best address in Cape Town, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
Imagine discovering a sophisticated world of luxury in a city of untold wonder overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Imagine discovering a 5-star holiday accommodation in Cape Town that makes you feel like you are the only guest.
Inspired by the boundless creative energy of the city that it calls home, The Table Bay offers unrivalled Victoria and Alfred Waterfront accommodation which celebrates Cape Town’s colourful cultural heritage, evocative romance and irresistible spirit of adventure. Straddling the working V&A harbour and vibrant city bowl beneath the majestic zenith of Table Mountain, The Table Bay enjoys the best address in Cape Town, and invites you to discover an authentic South African 5-star experience in the Mother City.
WHY CHOOSE THE TABLE BAY?
- Award-winning 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town.
- Beautiful views of the working harbour and Table Mountain or across the Atlantic Ocean to Robben Island.
- Direct access to Cape Town’s renowned shopping destination, the V&A Waterfront.
- Tailor-made tours at The Table Bay’s travel desk.
- Complimentary for in-house guests is a hop-on hop-off luxury shuttle service route to and from Table Mountain.
- Airport transfers in luxury WiFi-enabled vehicles.
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- Excellent conferencing facilities for special occasions, weddings and events.
- Best breakfast buffet in Cape Town served daily.
The Table Bay Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
The Table Bay Reviews
The Table Bay Map
The Table Bay hotel, W Quay Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa