Tintswalo at Lapalala Wilderness Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Tented Camp in South Africa
Lapalala Wilderness, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Tintswalo at Lapalala is a family-friendly camp, offering six luxury tents with en-suite bathrooms and views overlooking the rolling mountains and plains of South Africa’s malaria-free Waterberg region. Tintswalo at Lapalala is an untouched bushveld paradise in the heart of Africa, accommodating up to 12 adults and 4 children.
The Tintswalo at Lapalala lodge is a tented, eco-friendly camp and totally off the grid. Enjoy all the modern comforts of a five star luxury lodge. As there are only two commercial lodges on the reserve, vehicle density is very low, making it one of the most undisturbed safari experiences within the region. The experienced guides and trackers ensure that guests have a high quality, varied and interactive game and wilderness experience.
WHY CHOOSE TINTSWALO AT LAPALALA?
- Traditional cuisine is served in various locations around the lodge, including unforgettable boma dinners enjoyed beneath the sparkling Milky Way, or indulgent al fresco meals shared on the expansive open lodge deck.
- It is a pristine, untouched wilderness located in the Waterberg Biosphere and is a protected nature reserve
- Eight tented suites overlook a large plain with a watering hole that is frequently visited by wildlife.
Tintswalo at Lapalala Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||Jan - Dec||–||ZAR 8000|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Tintswalo at Lapalala rates include:
- Accommodation with all meals
- House wines, local beers & soft beverages
- Wilderness activities listed
- Game drives with refreshments
- Teas & coffee
- Premium brand alcohol, and/or unspecified items
- All transfers & extra excursions
- Gratuities, spa services & curio shop items
- Conservation/gate levy
- Children are allowed at the lodge, but as it is a predator-rich environment they must be supervised at all times
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on game activities. It remains the sole discretion of the guide to allow children between the ages of 3 and 12 on game activities, to ensure the safety of the guests and family
- Children under the age of 16 may not participate in bush walks
Hiking / Trekking
Tintswalo at Lapalala Wilderness, South Africa
Read Tintswalo at Lapalala Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in South Africa »