Tribe Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Per Room Per Night
Tribe takes hospitality back to its essence. Back to the nomadic days when weary travelers were greeted with sincerity, invited to feast and exchange stories, and rest in the comforts of home… a very comfortable home. It is this return to core fundamentals that heralded the advent of “boutique” hotels – properties that define themselves through individualized attention, genuine concern for the guests’ needs and a sense of pride in delivering solutions not just service.
The 137 guestrooms and suites excite and soothe at the same time – rich deep colours mix with natural stone and wood, stainless steel and glass features blend with rustic metal and handmade wooden furniture, world-class amenities and new age technology seamlessly complement local fabrics and artifacts.
The lobby lounge encourages a playful mix of business and pleasure: intimate ‘pod’ booths are defined by 4 storey high bespoke chandeliers and shear voile curtains; the feature “Sound Room” lets guests indulge in a private cinema experience and entertain business associates in an exclusive setting.
WHY CHOOSE TRIBE HOTEL?
- Tribe’s most striking design feature is the outdoor pool vista where form turns to fantasy.
- NEST, the airy alfresco hangout on the rooftop serves its signature martini’s and aromatic house-blended, shisha flavours in a mystical Moroccan setting.
- Only steps away lies Tribe’s premium spa – KAYA – with cozy therapy rooms offering signature African and Thai treatments from half hour jet-lag remedies to exotic full-day ‘healing’ packages.
- Tribe’s bedrooms are a testament to the unison of functionality and design.
- Tribe serves as a perfect complement to the village market. Set in the leafy suburb of gigiri, ten minutes from the city center, the hotel offers convenience, security and an unparalleled multitude of shopping and entertainment options both for tourists and business people visiting the city.
Tribe Hotel Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2017||–||Superior||US $ 269|
|2017||–||Deluxe||US $ 324|
|2017||–||Junior Suite||US $ 379|
|2017||–||Loft Business Suite||US $ 434|
|2017||–||Ambassadorial Suite||US $ 489|
|2017||–||Penthouse Suite||US $ 719|
|2017||–||Presidential Suite||US $ 1219|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Contact us for rate inclusions.
Children of all ages are welcome at Tribe Hotel.
Hiking / Trekking
Tribe Hotel, Village Market, Market Road, Nairobi, Kenya
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »