Wild Frontiers – Platinum Camp, Uganda
A Mobile Safari Camp in Uganda
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
‘Platinum’ Wilderness Camp has been designed to cater for guests who want complete privacy, particularly in areas of Uganda which may not offer suitable alternative accommodation. It is ideal for small groups of VIP guests, or families and for privately guided groups with special interests such as bird-watching.
Each camp is exclusively erected for the duration of your group’s stay and the location is based on your choice of area you wish to explore. With only 8 tents, the camp staff are fully focused on good service, great food and our guests’ ultimate comfort. Each large airy tent which is, of course, insect-proofed has a well furnished bedroom area with double or twin beds, good solar lighting and en suite bathrooms.
We provide eco-friendly flushing toilets and hot bush showers. Quality mattresses and bed linens are used to ensure a good night’s rest after the day’s activities. A dining tent with lounge annex provides a central area for guests to gather for meals and to relax. Meals are freshly prepared by experienced safari chefs and include sundowner aperitifs and picnics when the itinerary requires.
A well stocked bar is also naturally included and specific preferences can be arranged with advance notice. We ensure the camp is fully outfitted with 4×4 safari vehicles, guides and also boats when required (in suitable sites) for guests’ activities. Or, if they prefer, they may arrive with their own vehicles and we will simply provide ‘camp services’. We are completely flexible and happy to accommodate any request.
WHY CHOOSE PLATINUM CAMP?
- location in private exclusive sites anywhere in Uganda – generally inside National Parks
- eight luxury en suite tents
- bush showers & eco-friendly flush toilets
- central dining area under canvas with well-stocked library and bar
- game drives, bush walks, bird-watching, river cruises and community projects
- children and families are welcome
- private guided groups welcome
- camp available fully inclusive of all activities, guiding, vehicles and boating — or as ‘accommodation only’ if preferred
Wild Frontiers - Platinum Camp Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kasese, Uganda
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Uganda »