andBeyond Expeditions: Botswana Classic Explorer Safari
A Customizable Trip to Botswana
The much-loved Classic Explorer Safari takes you to the renowned regions of the Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta on a spectacular eight night mobile camping adventure.
per person sharing
9 days / 8 nights
About this Safari
What makes this safari special?
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with the same personalised &Beyond experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you.
- This ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- All tours have scheduled departure dates.
- Best of Northern Botswana – Chobe, Savute, private concessions in the Okavango Delta. (Add Victoria Falls to the beginning of your trip for added guest delight).
- This adventure offer the perfect combination of land and water activities such as private boat cruises, game drives, mokoro excursions and fishing (seasonal).
There are several departure dates every month. Please contact us for the exact dates.
Day By Day Itinerary
Day 1 -2 Chobe National Park
Your journey begins at Kasane Airport where you will meet your private guide who will accompany you throughout your adventure. Your guide will then drive you to a secluded camp site in Chobe…
Day 3 - 4 Savute
The next leg of your tour will be a game drive transfer that will take you into the beautiful Savute area of the Chobe National Park. Here, surrounded by pristine wilderness, you will …….
Contact us for the full itinerary.
Day 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 Okavango Delta
After exploring the Savute, you will embark on a scenic game drive to the glorious Okavango Delta for a two night stay, where you will…..
Contact us for the full itinerary.
Day 9 Departure
Today, your guide will accompany you to Maun and will wave a fond farewell as you board your flight homeward from Maun International Airport.
Details of Rates
Rate Includes: Accommodation, meet and greet at Maun Airport or Kasane Airport (13h00), three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and National Park entrance fees while on safari, road transfers during your safari, seat on plane as specified, waterborne/game viewing activities while on safari, domestic airport tax within Botswana, emergency medical evacuation insurance, VAT and services of an &Beyond guide throughout your adventure in Botswana.
Rate Excludes: Travel Wallet, telephone calls, safari shop purchases, laundry, gratuities, all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognacs, fine wines and premium brand spirits.
andBeyond Botswana Classic Explorer Safari Map
Kasane Airport Terminal Building, Kasane, Botswana
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Savute Safari Lodge, Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Maun Airport (MUB), Maun, Botswana
Best Time to Visit
The safari begins in Kasane and ends in Maun, Botswana.