andBeyond: East Africa Photographic Expeditions
A Customizable Trip to Kenya, Tanzania
Choose between a Kenya or Tanzania photographic expedition, in two of the world’s most spectacularly famous wildlife sanctuaries – the Serengeti National Park or Masai Mara National Reserve. &Beyond’s East Africa Photographic Expeditions are led by specialist photographic guides and wildlife guides, and have been solely created for wildlife enthusiasts who are looking for an exclusive and flexible opportunity to hone their photographic skills.
per person sharing
6 days / 5 nights
Tanzania - Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp (Tents); Kenya - Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp (Superior Tents)
About this Safari
- Tailored photographic expeditions for photographers of all levels
- Expeditions are led by specialist wildlife photographers from CNP Safaris and &Beyond guides who are able to share their wealth of expertise
- With only four seats per departure, guests are ensured that they benefit from one-on-one instruction; from achieving the best position for the ultimate wildlife shot to professional tips on image editing
- Top-of-the-range photographic equipment will be supplied and assistance with basic editing of images. Guests images will be presented on a disc for them to take home. The lenses provided are Nikon 600mm F4.0, 500mm F4.0 and 400mm F2.8 with 1.4 & 2.0x teleconvertors
- Capture extraordinary prides of lion in the Serengeti from &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, or the incredible lion interactions in the Masai Mara from &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp, home of the BBC documentary; Big Cat Diaries
- Take advantage of a fully customised photographic safari vehicle that offers unobstructed views and swivel chairs
- Enjoy 5, 6 or 8 days of unparalleled wildlife photography opportunities, in incredibly rich photographic environments
- The benefit of staying in one destination for an extended period allows guests to spend more time with resident wildlife to capture their fascinating interactions with other animals and their surrounds
- An all-inclusive rate includes luxurious accommodation at either &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp and Arusha Coffee Lodge in Tanzania, or &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp in Kenya
- Guests have the option to continue on a standard safari to other destinations with &Beyond in East Africa
East Africa Photographic Expeditions, Kenya – Price USD 5345 to USD 7705 (5-8 Night Stay Departures)
East Africa Photographic Expeditions, Tanzania – Price – USD 6730 to USD 9210 (5 -8 Night Stay Departures)
Day By Day Itinerary
Tanzania Photographic Expedition - &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp
The adventure starts and ends in Arusha, Tanzania. Spend one night at Arusha Coffee Lodge in a plantation room with a lovely ensuite bathroom. The photographic expedition includes a 5/6/8 night stay at &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp. Accommodation is in a spacious tent with ensuite bathroom and an open-air shower. Guests will have the option of either overnighting at Arusha Coffee Lodge on their day of arrival or on their day of departure, depending on International flight times in and out of Arusha.
Contact us for the full itinerary.
Kenya Photographic Expedition - &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
This adventure starts at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport where, upon landing you will be driven to Wilson Airport for a short flight to the Mara. Spend 5/6/8 nights at &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp in a Superior Tent with ensuite bathroom.
Contact us for the full itinerary.
Rate includes: accommodation as specified above, three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, park fees and conservation fees, laundry (excl. Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp), safari activities and emergency medical evacuation insurance.
andBeyond East Africa Photographic Expeditions Map
Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, Tanzania
Mount Meru, Tanzania
Grumeti River, Tanzania
Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp, Kenya
Best Time to Visit
Meet and greet at Kilimanjaro International Airport or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.