andBeyond Expeditions: Botswana Scenic Highlights Safari
A Customizable Trip to Botswana
Combine the dramatic landscapes of the renowned Nxai Pan National Park, home to the annual zebra migration, with the game-rich Okavango Delta on this unforgettable six night mobile camping (glamping) adventure.
per person sharing
7 days / 6 nights
Nxai Pan National Park, Okavango Delta
About this Safari
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with the same personalised &Beyond experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you.
- This ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- Experience the very best of the Okavango Delta with the perfect combination of land and water activities such as private boat cruises, game drives, mokoro excursions and fishing (seasonal).
- Explore the wonders of the Nxai Pan National Park and have the opportunity to witness the annual zebra migration.
- Excellent time of year for birding.
Scheduled departure dates are from January to April. Please contact us for the exact dates.
Day By Day Itinerary
Day 1 - 4 Okavango Delta
Your adventure begins in Maun, where you will meet your guide and embark on a flight to the glorious Okavango Delta. Experience a wonderful two night’s stay, on the banks of a seasonal waterway, overlooking the celebrated Moremi Game Reserve. Here you will……..
Contact us for the full itinerary.
Day 5 - 6 Nxai Pans National Park
On the final leg of your journey you will be flown to Maun and then driven to the dramatic landscapes of the glorious Nxai Pans, where……
Contact us for the full itinerary.
Day 7 Departure
Today, your guide will accompany you to Maun and will wave a fond farewell as you board your flight homeward from Maun International Airport.
Rates Inclusions and Exclusions
Rate Includes: Accommodation, meet and greet at Maun Airport or Kasane Airport (13h00), three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and National Park entrance fees while on safari, road transfers during your safari, seat on plane as specified, waterborne/game viewing activities while on safari, domestic airport tax within Botswana, emergency medical evacuation insurance, VAT and services of an &Beyond guide throughout your adventure in Botswana.
Rate Excludes: Travel Wallet, telephone calls, safari shop purchases, laundry, gratuities, all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognacs, fine wines and premium brand spirits.
One of the main draw cards to selecting &Beyond Expeditions as your next adventure is the rustic and comfortable mobile camping accommodation.
- Enjoy fully serviced mobile camping. By this we mean that you can expect the renowned &Beyond service during your adventure such as a butler, housekeeper and chefs who prepare the most scrumptious pan African menus.
- Accommodation is in spacious expedition dome tents (4 metres x 4 metres in size), comfortable beds, ensuitebathroom (3 metres x 3 metres in size), separate w.c. and hot bucket shower.
- The mobile camp boasts three ensuite safari tents.
- As this is the quintessential African safari experience there is no electricity in camps, but cell phones, cameras and other electronic devices can be charged on the safari vehicle.
andBeyond Botswana Scenic Highlights Safari Map
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Nxai Pan National Park, Botswana
Best Time to Visit
The safari begins and ends in Maun, Botswana.