Kenya - Tanzania Safari
This 10-day Kenya - Tanzania safari begins in Nairobi and takes you on an overland journey to Mount Kenya - Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Lake Elmenteita - Masai Mara National Reserve - Nairobi - Lake Manyara National Park - Ngorongoro Crater, finally ending in Arusha.
per person sharing
10 days / 9 nights
4* to 5* Serena Lodges & Hotels
This Kenya – Tanzania safari is perfect for those who want to pack in the most amount of action in a small amount of time. The highlight of this trip will include the Great Rift Valley, Masai Mara National Reserve, and the Ngorongoro Crater.
Other key points:
- Packs in the most action in a small amount of time
- Provides a good overview of both Kenya and Tanzania in a single trip
- You will stay at the lovely Serena lodges throughout which works well for those of you who prefer lodges over tented camps
- The safari involves a fair amount of travel from park to park, so it is best suited for those who want to be on the move throughout
- Accommodations are between 4* and 5* level
Kenya - Tanzania Safari Itinerary
Day by Day Itinerary
Please enquire now to the right to receive the full day-by-day itinerary.
This safari varies in cost depending on the season of travel as well as the number of passengers in your group.
The estimated price of US $3915 is based on 2 persons travelling together between April 1 amd May 31st. This cost will reduce to US $2710 if there are 6 persons travelling together.