Save Up To
per person sharing a room
December 31, 2016
Travel anytime within the next 6 weeks to the Matemwe Lodge- Zanzibar for only US$ 200 per person per night.
Ease into the laid-back rhythm of island life, plan your day around the tides and your mood. The relaxed daily routines of Matemwe include enjoying fresh seafood, poolside cocktails, massages or simply hanging out in a hammock. The lodge has plenty on offer for the more active with superb diving and snorkeling off the renowned Mnembe Atoll; a highlight for many.
Matemwe Lodge Special Offer
- Relax and unwind at Matemwe Lodge at the significantly discounted price of $200 per person per night.
- This is on an “all inclusive” basis and includes 3 meals per day, all drinks (except champagne, cellar wine and premium brands), guided reef and cultural village walks, kayaking
- All new bookings only & subject to availability
- Bookings open now and available for travel up to 6 weeks in advance
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Matemwe offers
About Matemwe Lodge
Vibrant yet laid-back Matemwe Zanzibar has perfected the tropical island experience. Perched on an outcrop overlooking a shallow, coral-fringed lagoon on the quiet northeastern coast of Zanzibar Island, Matemwe Lodge’s blissful location and famously relaxed atmosphere make it the ideal place to unwind.
Whether you take a break in a hammock or dive the depths of the Indian Ocean, Matemwe Lodge provides an unbeatable island escape. Each of the 12 beach-chic chalets scattered through the lush gardens has a private sea-facing veranda. Here the tides govern the rhythm of the tranquil days. The pristine Mnemba Atoll lies just off the coast, and it is in these tropical waters that you will find the best snorkelling and diving and superb fishing.
Matemwe, Zanzibar North, Tanzania