Bumi Hill Safari Lodge, Matusadona National Park, Zimbabwe
A Lodge or Hotel in Zimbabwe
Matusadona National Park, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
African Bush Camps
From its position on a range of remote hills, Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is afforded breath taking panoramic views over the great inland sea of Lake Kariba. Ten stylishly appointed lakeview rooms and two premium suites are nested in the mountains overlooking the endless blue waters of the lake and the game-rich shoreline below. Surrounding the iconic infinity pool is a main area that has been designed with both serenity and style in mind. The uninterrupted view from the bar and dining deck gazes out over paradise beyond and the brilliant pink-to-red-to-golden sunsets that Lake Kariba is famous for.
Bumi Hills offers guests a multitude of ways for guests to explore Lake Kariba and its surrounds. Spend your days cruising the lake in a private boat, taking in the gorgeous vista’s and incredible shows of light and try your hand a catching a tiger fish. Go on a scenic lakeside walking safari or a walking adventure deeper into the bush to search for fossilized dinosaur footprints or go on a game drive in search of the Matusadona lions.
Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is unique- a secret Riviera in the heart of Africa and a place of outstanding beauty.
WHY CHOOSE BUMI HILLS SAFARI LODGE?
- It is utterly captivating in its splendor; the echoes of ancient African legend are woven into the essence of this quintessential and iconic Zimbabwean destination.
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is the perfect pit-stop on a safari circuit- a place to unwind and reenergize in the wilds of Zimbabwe.
Bumi Hill Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec||–||US $ 520|
|2020||Apr, May, Nov||–||US $ 651|
|2020||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct||–||US $ 990|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Bumi Hills Safari Lodge Rates Include:
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives, walking safaris, boating, fishing, village visits, sunset cruises and spa (additional costs apply).
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Children of all ages are welcome at Bumi Hills Safari Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Bumi Hills Safari Lodge & Spa, Kariba, Mashonaland West Province, Zimbabwe
Read Bumi Hill Safari Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »