Namibia Safari Tours: 2023 – 2024
Namibia is an adventure in topography and colour. The first thing that hits you is the ochre sandscape of the oldest desert in the world. And then you look up and see red dunes, some of the highest sand dunes in the world. You wonder which shade of ochre-red is your favourite—and then you climb the dunes. But Namibia’s treasures are not limited to its fabulous desert scenery; from the incredible wildlife in Etosha National Park to the traditions of the Himba people to the views of the Atlantic Ocean—Namibia has it all.
Explore our Namibia Tours & Safaris for 2023 – 2024
Looking for the Best Namibia Safari Tours & Packages? While some of the itineraries mentioned here are for scheduled group trips, please know that it is possible to customise a private safari to Namibia as well.
• Twelve nights on board Rovos Rail, one of the world’s top luxury trains, with all meals and drinks included;
• Overnight stays and exclusive game drives at two of Namibia’s top wildlife conservancies: Sossusvlei and Etosha;
• Additional game drives at Kruger Park and eSwatini’s magnificent Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park;
• Cheetah conservation project visit;
• Drakensberg Mountains;
• Durban and its lovely Botanic Gardens;
• Fish River Canyon visit;
• Quiver trees at Garas Park;
• Traverse the edge of the Kalahari Basin, the Karoo & the Namib Deserts;
• Kimberley Diamond Mine Museum tour;
• Mantenga Cultural Village visit;
• Upington walking tour (optional);
• Windhoek’s Transport Museum.
Namibia is a vast country, even by African standards, covering an area approximately twice the size of California and four times the size of the United Kingdom, but with a population of a mere 2 million. This gives one of the lowest population densities in the world. It is also an 'ageless land’; visible through our heritage of rock art created by stone-age artists and geological attractions such as the petrified forest where fossilised tree trunks have lain for over 280 million years. When added to the space and silence, these factors all contribute to a feeling of antiquity, solitude and wilderness.
Chat with a Specialist!
Our safari specialists have travelled the length and breadth of Africa over the last 35 years. We’d love to help plan your safari. Get in touch with us here »