South Africa Safari Tours: 2023 – 2024
Travel to South Africa: Kruger Safaris, Cape Town & More
Our team of South Africa experts have travelled the length and width of South Africa: from safaris in Kruger, Tswalu, or Kwandwe to shark-cage diving in Gaansbai; from sampling wine and chocolates in Franschhoek to tasting Bunny Chow in Durban; from self-driving down the Garden Route to going on a whirlwind walking food tour of Cape Town. Be inspired by some of our favourite South Africa Tours & Safari itineraries
Explore our South Africa Safari Tours for 2023 – 2024
Looking for the Best South Africa Safari Tours & Packages? While some of the itineraries mentioned here are for scheduled group trips, please know that it is possible to customise a private safari to South Africa as well.
• Twelve nights on board Rovos Rail, one of the world’s top luxury trains, with all meals and drinks included;
• Overnight stays and exclusive game drives at two of Namibia’s top wildlife conservancies: Sossusvlei and Etosha;
• Additional game drives at Kruger Park and eSwatini’s magnificent Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park;
• Cheetah conservation project visit;
• Drakensberg Mountains;
• Durban and its lovely Botanic Gardens;
• Fish River Canyon visit;
• Quiver trees at Garas Park;
• Traverse the edge of the Kalahari Basin, the Karoo & the Namib Deserts;
• Kimberley Diamond Mine Museum tour;
• Mantenga Cultural Village visit;
• Upington walking tour (optional);
• Windhoek’s Transport Museum.
Experience the beauty of the De Hoop Nature Reserve on foot. This is a mix of coastal walks, sea life, fynbos, comfortable accommodation and wonder.
Chat with a Specialist!
Our safari specialists have travelled the length and breadth of Africa over the last 35 years. We’d love to help plan your safari. Get in touch with us here »