Hotel No. 5
Hotel No. 5 is a stylish boutique hotel nestled in the leafy suburbs of Entebbe, Uganda. Ideally located 10 minutes from Entebbe International Airport, Hotel No. 5 may be located in Uganda’s second largest city, but the peaceful hotel grounds will provide an escape from the buzz and activity of Entebbe.
Make yourself at home – unwind beside the swimming pool, pamper yourself with a spa treatment, or work up a sweat in the hotel gym. For one of the most flavoursome dining experiences in Entebbe, carefully planned menus are paired to an international wine list, and served with pride.
WHY CHOOSE HOTEL NO. 5?
- Located 10 minutes from Entebbe International Airport
- Ten luxury rooms (5 twin and 5 double)
- Five double storey self-catering apartments
- All rooms are air conditioned with an en-suite bathroom, WiFi, flat screen TVs with DSTV, valuables safe, tea and coffee making facilities, and mosquito nets
- Each double storey luxury apartment is well appointed as above, featuring an upstairs bedroom and a living room with an open plan kitchen on the lower level
- Restaurant serving outstanding food, and a versatile menu paired with an international wine list.
Hotel No. 5 Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019||Luxury Twin Room||US $ 300|
|2019||1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019||Luxury Double Room||US $ 300|
|2019||1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019||Luxury Apartment||US $ 350|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Hotel No. 5 rates include – bed and breakfast and inclusive of 18% VAT and Local Hotel Tax. Lunch attracts a $25 surcharge and dinner a $35 surcharge.
Children up to four (4) years old stay free of charge, if sharing with parents. For children between 5 and 11 years old, sharing with an adult, an additional charge of $50 USD on top of the room rate will be levied. This rate is only applicable for children up to and Including 12 Years of age, thereafter a charge of 50% of the room rate will apply.
Hiking / Trekking
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Starting From: US $4,150
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Starting From: US $2,520