Laragai House is an extravagant private house ideal for a large group or a party in the African bush, with intimacy and luxury as a given. With complete exclusivity, the house is entirely at the guests’ disposal and their stay impeccably managed. It is ideal for families, large groups, weddings, anniversaries and parties.
Laragai house is set in magnificent splendour within a rich and colourful garden. A heated swimming pool with a deck overlooks a small dam, which attracts herds of elephant, buffalo and often prides of lion. Laragai has eight bedrooms, four luxurious double rooms and two twin rooms complete with spacious ensuite bathrooms, plus two children twin rooms sharing a bathroom. The two master bedrooms have replaces. The house has a dining room, bar, drawing room, pool house, TV room and a games room allowing guest to relax wherever they feel most comfortable.
WHY CHOOSE LARAGAI HOUSE?
- Laragai House prides itself on its exceptional farm-to-table menus, based around locally sourced ingredients from adjacent Kabati Regenerative Farm.
- This is the perfect place for anyone who appreciates Africa, with panoramic views into the Northern Frontier District, across Borana Conservancy and up to Mount Kenya.
- Borana Conservancy is host to over 50 species of mammals including some of the world’s rarest animals, including black rhino, wild dog, leopard, cheetah and lion.
Laragai House Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||1st June - 10th September; 20th December 2018 - 5th January||Exclusive use||US $ 4770|
|2019||6th January - 31st May; 11th September - 19th December||Exclusive use||US $ 4140|
Rates are Per House / Villa unless otherwise specified.
Laragai House rates include:
- Full board accommodation
- Local airstrip transfers
- Sundowner excursions
- Soft drinks, beers, house wines
- Selected house spirits
- Swimming pool & Tennis court
- Laundry & WiFi
Activities including shared game drives (day and night), guided bush walks, one horse riding excursion per person during their stay and mountain biking
- Any extra horse riding excursions over the one horse ride per person during their stay
- Cultural visits
- Visits to Kisima Floriculture Project
- Visits to Lewa Willdife Conservancy
- Gratuities and anything of a personal nature
- Late departure fee
- Fly Camping
- Champagne, premium spirits and cellar wines
Children under 5 years are free of charge. Children’s rates apply from 5-16 years old. Laragai has much to offer children of all ages: swimming in the pool or waterfall; exploring the river; riding on one of the Patent Security horses and watching big game from the safety of the Land Rovers. The kitchen is happy to cater to the gentler palettes and earlier hours that often suit younger guests. For those who need to be in bed before their parents, a listening service is always on hand.
Hiking / Trekking
Laragai House Reviews
Laragai House Map
Laragai House, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya