Lewa Safari Camp, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya
A Luxury Tented Camp in Kenya
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Sprawling over the rolling plains north of Mt Kenya, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy is a prolific wildlife conservancy that is popular with celebrities, conservationists, writers and photographers. Lewa found recent media attention with stories of a Royal romance and the fairytale engagement that followed.
Featuring large tented bedrooms with verandahs and full en-suite bathrooms, Lewa Safari camp offers authentic comfort for its visitors; cozy log fires in the sitting room are perfect for relaxing after a day in the Conservancy. This unique and exclusive retreat offers privileged access to 65,000 acres of private protected wilderness.
WHY CHOOSE LEWA SAFARI CAMP?
- The Wildlife Conservancy is home to the largest concentration of Grevy’s zebra in the world.
- Its range of habitats attracts diverse birdlife and hosts over 130 Black and White rhino.
- Lewa Safari Camp was once again awarded the Gold-level Eco-rating Certificate by Ecotourism Kenya
Lewa Safari Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||5 January - 31 March||Full Board||US $ 343|
|2019||1 April - 31 May||Full Board||US $ 239|
|2019||1 June - 30 June||Full Board||US $ 343|
|2019||1 July - 31 Oct||Full Board||US $ 481|
|2019||1 Nov - 19 Dec||Full Board||US $ 343|
|2019||20 Dec - 4 Jan 2020||Full Board||US $ 481|
|2020||5th January to 31st March||Full Board||US $ 463|
|2020||1st April to 31st May||Full Board||US $ 323|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
- Lewa Safari Camp rates Includes: Full Board Accommodation, all meals and drinks (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits) shared and scheduled game drives, guided walking safari, Ngare Ndare Forest Visit, sundowners, bush breakfast and transfers to and from our designated airstrips, laundry, service charge and VAT.
- Lewa Safari Camp rates included in Full Board package (FB) are accommodation all meals and drinks on property (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits), laundry, service charge, catering levy and VAT. Please see our vehicle policy for Lewa Conservancy on our Kenyan Park Fee page.
Children of all ages are welcome to Lewa Safari Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Lewa Safari Camp by Elewana, Laikipia County, Kenya
Read Lewa Safari Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »