Little Ongava, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Etosha National Park, Ongava Game Reserve, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Designed for privacy, luxury and an intimacy with the land, Little Ongava is arguably Namibia’s most luxurious accommodation with pristine views across the Ongava plains.
Little Ongava is perched on the crest of a hill commanding magnificent vistas of the plains stretching for miles to the horizon, offering an extraordinary experience as the focal point of an Etosha journey.
This intimate camp has only three spacious suites each with its own plunge pool, en-suite bathroom, “sala”, and outdoor shower. The lounge and dining areas have wonderful views of a productive waterhole below the camp, the open deck allowing for relaxed, stylish dining under the African sky. Guests at Little Ongava share a dedicated guide and vehicle, ensuring the best possible nature experience at one of Africa’s great wildlife destinations. Day and night wildlife-viewing drives, visiting hides overlooking waterholes, walks and rhino tracking with experienced guides can all be enjoyed exclusively on this reserve. Game drives and day trips into nearby Etosha National Park are also offered.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE ONGAVA?
- Most luxurious and exclusive camp in Namibia
- High densities of big game including lion, white and black rhino and plains game
- 30,000 hectare private reserve with convenient access into Etosha National Park
Little Ongava Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||11 January – 30 June; 01 December – 10 January 2021||–||NAD 14862|
|2020||01 July – 30 November||–||NAD 19816|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Ongava rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and local drinks. Excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
▪ Children of 6 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
▪ Children between 6 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
▪ Children 12 years and younger must be booked on a private vehicle.
▪ The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Ongava, Etosha, Namibia
Read Little Ongava Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »