Mwiba Lodge, Mwiba Wildlife Reserve, Tanzania
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Tanzania
Mwiba Wildlife Reserve, Tanzania
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Mwiba, a secluded, sophisticated haven set among massive stone boulders, ancient coral trees and acacias, overlooking a rocky gorge on the Arugusinyai River, is the newest addition to the Legendary Expeditions portfolio. Vast and privately controlled, this exquisite 130,000 acre wildlife reserve is lush with color-infused botanicals, saturated with wildlife and features 33 freshwater springs.
WHY CHOOSE MWIBA LODGE?
- The lodge offers ultimate luxury with abundant space.
- Enjoy privacy of any activity, anywhere, any time, It’s your private safari.
- Home to some of the few traditional tribes in Tanzania.
- Vast Conservation protecting 129,530 acres of wildlife reserve.
Mwiba Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 January – 28 February; 01 June – 10 November; 20 – 31 December||–||US $ 1750|
|2019||01 March – 31 May; 11 November – 19 December||–||US $ 1250|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mwiba Lodge rates include:
- Transfers between Mwiba Lodge and Mwiba and Makao Airstrips.
- Luxury en-suite accommodation, full board including house wines, beers, local spirits, water, juice, soft drinks and in room mini bar.
- Unlimited game drives, as well as night drives with a private safari vehicle and a local guide.
- Bushwalks with a professional walking guide.
- Use of all lodge facilities including the workout room and pool. Laundry service is included.
- One 45-minute spa treatment per guest will be offered as a welcome gift.
- Internet is complimentary and telephone usage in moderation.
- A day trip to Ndutu or the southern Serengeti is complimentary for stays of 3 nights or more.
Children of all ages are welcome at Mwiba Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Mwiba Lodge, Serengeti Road, Arusha, Tanzania
Read Mwiba Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »