Pungwe Safari Camp, Manyeleti Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Tented Camp in South Africa
Manyeleti Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
Pungwe is a small intimate authentic safari camp which brings back the essence of a true safari experience. Our comfortable en-suite meru-style tents are reminiscent of days when safaris were all about the sights, sounds and smells of the bush. Our camp is about the bush, the animals, the unique experiences and the subsequent regaling of these by the iconic fireside.
With only four tents Pungwe offers privacy and personal attention in an authentic African setting. Our large en-suite tents offer either twin beds or large king-size beds, cotton linen and fluffy duvets to luxuriate in. The en-suite bathrooms feature stand-alone showers, baths, flushing toilets and African inspired hand basins.
WHY CHOOSE PUNGWE SAFARI CAMP?
• Tucked away in a quiet corner of South Africa’s Greater Kruger National Park, the Manyeleti Game Reserve is that dream made reality.
• With only four tents Pungwe offers privacy and personal attention in an authentic African setting.
• Qualified and trained guides will share their intimate knowledge of the bush and each animal encounter will remain etched in your memory long after your travels have ended.
Pungwe Safari Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021- 2022||1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022||–||ZAR 4200|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Pungwe Safari Camp Rates Include –
• Accommodation in large meru-style tented rooms with en-suit bathrooms. Each tent is located under a thatch roof and has tiled floors
• Morning Teas/Coffees
• A light continental breakfast before the morning walking safari.
• High Tea
• A daily morning game walk with a FGASA qualified ranger & tracker
• A daily afternoon/evening game drive daily with a FGASA qualified ranger & tracker
Rates Exclude –
• Gratuities (please bring cash for gratuities)
• Reserve entrances fees
Children aged 6 years and over are welcome at Pungwe Safari Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Manyeleti Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Pungwe Safari Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »