Skybeds, Khwai Private Reserve, Botswana
A Treehouse in Botswana
Khwai Private Reserve, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Looking for a truly unique way to spend time in the bush? Then look no further than our fabulous Skybeds, located deep within the Khwai Private Reserve. As the name suggests, this is no ordinary safari camp. Each “room” is actually a three-story raised platform, overlooking the wildlife-spotted plains of Khwai. Charmingly rustic yet perfectly stylish, you’ll find a bathroom with flushing loo on the first floor, a dressing area, and the ultimate cherry on the top floor, an enormous double bed, draped in white linens and a feather duvet and completely open to the stars.
With such spectacular skies overhead, you could be forgiven for forgetting about what’s happening down below. But keep one eye on the ground, for the Skybeds overlook a busy waterhole. In one night we’ve seen wild dog, lion, elephant and hyena – and that’s just the beginning. So, whilst we can’t guarantee you’ll get much sleep, we can guarantee one of the wildest and most wonderful safari experiences you’ll ever have.
WHY CHOOSE SKYBEDS?
• The Skybeds offers a totally unique safari experience; there’s not many places in the world that you can sleep atop a five-metre high, wooden platform, with only a mozzie net between you and the stars.
• The platforms overlook a waterhole (the only permanent water source for 2000 hectares), frequented by 400 bull elephants, along with lion, leopard, eland, zebra, and more, making for some pretty outstanding game viewing, straight from your platform.
• With only three Skybeds, the camp accommodates just six guests making it one of the most intimate camps in Botswana.
• Each platform comes complete with a flush toilet, shower and basin under each sleeping area.
• The Skybeds are completely safe and offer excellent value for money
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Skybeds Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 April - 31 May; 01 November - 19 December||–||US $ 675|
|2023||01 June - 30 June; 01 September - 31 October; 20 December - 09 January 2024||–||US $ 795|
|2023||01 July - 31 August||–||US $ 895|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Skybeds rates include: All prices are per person, per night and include accommodation, all meals, & beverages, guest laundry, daily activities, airstrip transfers, expert guiding, park entry fees & VAT.
Children 12 years and above are welcome at Skybeds.
Hiking / Trekking
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »