The Manor House, George, South Africa
A Private Villa or Lodge in South Africa
George, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Representing the epitome of romance, The Manor House offers a true feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.
Nestled at the foot of the Outeniqua Mountains, The Manor House, with its contemporary-meets-historical architecture, its stark white walls, elegant furnishings and breath-taking views, has perfectly encapsulated a national monument with a 5 Star hotel.
The Manor House boutique hotel is the crown of the Fancourt estate. As a National Monument, The Manor House presents a meticulous remodelling of its historical counterpart, the Blanco House, while encompassing the distinctive air of a world-class, 21st century destination.
Exquisitely furnished and decorated with sensual metallic finishes, The Manor House offers accommodation of uncompromising quality. Fusing old-world with new-world style, its design combines modern sophistication with its original wooden finishes. Its luxury amenities include the stately Monty Bar, The Manor House Library, a private swimming pool, and The Manor House Lounge which provides an elegant setting for afternoon teas. The Manor House also incorporates eco-friendly design features, providing a refreshing outlook on contemporary travel.
WHY CHOOSE THE MANOR HOUSE?
- Golf is the lifeblood of Fancourt. With three award-winning 18-hole golf courses – Montagu, Outeniqua and The Links, a privately owner club, – it’s easy to see why. Guests of The Manor House have preferred access to The Links, the number one golf course in South Africa.
- Recognised as Africa’s Best Romantic Boutique Hotel and staffed with a personalised butler service means the only thing guests need to do is get there! Stylish and sophisticated, The Manor House offers guests a five-star experience.
- Home to the award-winning Henry White’s restaurant, prepare yourself for a sophisticated dining experience filled with the flavour of locally sourced ingredients that will make this culinary journey truly unforgettable.
The Manor House Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 NOVEMBER 2022 - 31 MARCH 2023||HOMEWOOD||ZAR 14640|
|2022||01 APRIL 2023 - 31 OCTOBER 2023||HOMEWOOD||ZAR 10980|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
The Manor House rates include:
- Daily Breakfast
- 1% Tourism levy
- 14% VAT
- Return airport transfers
- Luxury courtesy vehicle within 10km radius
- High tea
- Evening canapes
- 24 Hour In-Room dining (One complimentary meal per day from the In-Room dining menu up until 17:00 daily)
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Daily local and international newspapers of your choice
- In-House pressing and shoe shine services
- Complete 24 hour on-call butler service
- Complimentary valet parking
Children 16 years and above are welcome at The Manor House.
Hiking / Trekking
The Manor House, Montagu Street, Blanco, George, South Africa
Read The Manor House Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »