The Plettenberg, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
The Plettenberg, situated on a rocky headland in Plettenberg Bay, along the famous Garden Route – is the ultimate South African seaside escape. The five-star hotel, with its 35 beautifully appointed rooms and two family-style villas, showcases the most breathtaking vistas in Southern Africa, with views of the ocean, mountains and endless stretches of golden sand. Guests may enjoy world-class cuisine courtesy of Group Executive Chef Peter Tempelhoff’s SeaFood at The Plettenberg, where fresh seafood is the order of the day.
Whether you choose one of our entry-level Double Rooms, spacious Premier Suites or exclusive Villas, you can rest assured that you will experience the most stylish and comfortable accommodation. Overlooking the scenic Plettenberg Bay, guests of The Lookout Villa can expect to be spoilt at what is one of the most exclusive addresses in the area. With tasteful décor inspired by the surrounding views of Plettenberg Bay, each of the five Suites offers an individual palette for guests to enjoy.
WHY CHOOSE THE PLETTENBERG?
- Learn to surf with professional instructors and experience the local surf culture.
- Live life to the full! Experience free-fall over one of the most scenic drop zones in the world.
- Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary offers hourly informative, interactive tours for any ages with over 100 snakes and other reptiles to see
- Birds of Eden, is the Garden Route’s very own world class free flight bird sanctuary.
- Monkeyland is a unique primate sanctuary is currently the top eco-tourism attraction on the Garden Route and for very sound and sunny reasons.
- The Garden Route is home to some of the most extraordinary mountain biking in the country.
- The Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour is a unique eco-wilderness adventure that takes place in the magnificent Tsitsikamma indigenous rainforest.
- The Bloukrans Bungy is the world’s highest commercial bungy bridge
The Plettenberg Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan - 28 Feb; 20 Dec - 31 Dec||Double Room||ZAR 7025|
|2020||01 Mar - 31 MAR; 01 Oct - 19 Dec||Double Room||ZAR 6630|
|2020||01 Apr - 30 Sep||Double Room||ZAR 4830|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Contact us for more details.
Children of all ages are welcome at The Plettenberg.
Hiking / Trekking
The Plettenberg Hotel, Church Street, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Read The Plettenberg Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »