Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge
Per Person Per Night
5-star rated Bukela Game Lodge is a romantic and secluded safari destination tucked away into indigenous trees and bushes at the top of a hidden valley at Amakhala Game Reserve. Our tranquil Lodge and suites are the perfect setting for the intimate guest experiences for which we’re renowned.
The main lodge comprises of a reception, dining and sitting area with a central fireplace which is always welcome in winter, a media and library area with Internet, games and books and a large wooden pool deck overlooking a small dam frequented by buffalo.
The four Suites and ten Luxury Safari Tents are each individually styled in African simplicity while never compromising on luxury, sleeps 2 guests and are privately located separate to the main lodge. Each suite is well appointed for a guests’ optimal comfort with every amenity including large, en suite bathrooms each with an indoor and outdoor shower for the more adventurous, a private wooden deck, bar fridge and hot drink amenities.
WHY CHOOSE AMAKHALA BUKELA GAME LODGE?
- Lodge may also be booked exclusively as a restful and beautiful venue for small team-building events and conferences.
- All suites are luxurious but the “honeymoon suite” with a huge four poster mahogany bed is a particularly intimate space and can be reserved for any special occasion.
- Amakhala Game Reserve is a unique conservation initiative that allows animals to be re-introduced to the area where they once roamed freely and so making a contribution to the conservation of our natural heritage.
Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||1 Mar - 30 Apr||–||ZAR 7450|
|2019||15 Dec - 28 Feb||–||ZAR 8260|
|2019||May - Sep||–||ZAR 5840|
|2019 - 2020||1 Oct 2019 - 14 Dec 2019; 1 Mar 2020 - 30 Apr 2020||–||ZAR 8060|
|2019 - 2020||15 Dec 2019 - 28 Feb 2020||–||ZAR 9270|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge rates include: Accommodation, meals, selected house beverages and 2 game drives.
Rates Exclude: Premium branded beverages, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of personal nature.
- Children 12 years and over are welcome at Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge.
- Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged the full adult rates.
- Children pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
Hiking / Trekking
Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge Reviews
Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge Map
Amakhala Game Reserve, Paterson, South Africa