Beagle Expeditions, Kweene Trails, Botswana
A Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
There is no better way to experience a true African Safari than in the comfort and privacy of your own exclusive mobile safari camp. A journey through the wilderness with the intimacy and flexibility of your own camp, guide, safari vehicle and staff compliment.
These mobile expeditions are conducted on a huge private concession in the Okavango Delta – so no crowds, no shared campsites – 30,000 private hectares, all to yourself in prime wildlife territory.
Botswana Beagle Expedition is designed to explore one of Botswana’s last remaining remote wilderness areas, venturing into a region unexplored by most and providing our guests with a once in a lifetime experience of a completely different pace and tempo, one where the modern time constraints have no place.
The fundamental concept of each expedition is experience: from sleeping on the ground in grand comfort and watching Africa pass by while you attend to your ablutions, to pausing to celebrate each sunrise and sunset with a suitable drink in hand, to a complete emulsion into one of Africa’s last fully functional ecosystems on foot, on mokoro, in a helicopter and in our custom built expedition vehicles.
WHY CHOOSE BEAGLE EXPEDITIONS?
• The greater Okavango region has an amazing diversity of experiences to offer.
• Walking through pristine wilderness that has no sign of a human footprint remains one of Kweene’s key ingredients.
• A lightweight expedition style camp that does not jeopardize a few essentials of an exceptional safari: fabulously healthy and fresh food.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Beagle Expeditions Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||US $ 1160|
|2022||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||US $ 1220|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Beagle Expeditions rates include –
• Professional private guide.
• Private camp in the Abu Private Reserve.
• Exclusive activities throughout the safari.
• Full board accommodation and all meals.
• All pre-arranged soft drinks, purified water, local beer, selected premier wine and spirits.
• All scheduled and included activities.
• All park, concession and community entrance fees.
• Limited laundry.
• All expeditions are fully backed up.
• Additional medical evacuation insurance through Okavango Air Rescue from anywhere in Northern Botswana to Maun in daylight hours.
Children of all ages are welcome, however certain activities such as mokoro and walking have an age restriction of 12 years and regardless of age, participation is at the discretion of the professional guide. Standard rates apply for all children.
Hiking / Trekking
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »