Blue Safari Seychelles
Situated in the heart of the Indian Ocean in one of the last, untouched frontiers, Blue Safari Seychelles pioneers a new style of experiential travel while actively conserving this pristine region. Of the 72 islands and atolls that form the remote outer islands, they have selected the most pristine and enchanting four as their base. From here you can discover, experience and protect the surrounding natural wonders.
An hour’s flight from the main island, Alphonse Island is the headquarters of Blue Safari Seychelles. With 22 Beach Bungalows and 5 Beach Suites and welcoming children of all ages, this is family paradise. Enjoy a private family channel snorkel or plant a tree, giving it your family name. Visit the uninhabited islands of Bijoutier and St Francois, explore Alphonse Island by bicycle, or enjoy a secluded picnic on the beach.
Hop on the plane southwest ward and a 2-hour flight later you are on Astove Atoll. Stay in the 6-bedroom Coral House from where incredible snorkelling experiences await. The “Wall” is a breathtakingly beautiful sheer drop and is best described as looking down into an underwater Grand Canyon. It consists of the flat and reef dropping a vertical 90 degrees from ankle-deep water to more than 1000 metres over a short distance. The “Wall” is known as one of the best snorkelling and dive sites on this planet. The terrain varies from hostile shore breaks on the windward side, to flat calm coral flats on the outside and snow-white sand flats inside the lagoon. Its unique lagoon system is home to countless aquatic seabirds as well as the Caspian turn, dimorphic egret and red-tailed tropic bird along with a population of over 150 giant Aldabra tortoises.
WHY CHOOSE BLUE SAFARI SEYCHELLES?
- Vast marine playground: 22 thousand hectares of outer islands in 22 million hectares of ocean wilderness
- Spectacular fauna & flora: fantastic and unique species above and below the surface
- Adventure for all: kayak, cycle, hike, dive, fish, snorkel, bird, conserve, stand-up paddle, gaze or laze
- Stewards of the outer islands: conservation in harmony with ecotourism
Blue Safari Seychelles Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2018 - 2019||22 September 2018 – 25 May 2019||Beach Bungalow x 22||US $ 800|
|2018 - 2019||22 September 2018 – 25 May 2019||Beach Suite x 5||US $ 1200|
|2018 - 2019||08 November 2018 – 18 April 2019||Coral House Room x 6||US $ 770|
|2018 - 2019||08 November 2018 – 18 April 2019||Eco Pod x 8||US $ 885|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Blue Safari Seychelles rates include:
- accommodation, room amenities, three meals daily, water, tea and coffee.
- Non-motorised and land-based activities, complimentary scheduled communal excursions, snorkelling equipment, stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, fly fishing rod and reel rental, and VAT.
- Soft drinks are included during activities.
- Wi-Fi is available in main areas and is included in the rates.
- Return scheduled boat transfers Astove ⇄ Cosmoledo.
- Mahé accommodation and transfers.
- Flights Mahé ⇄ Alphonse /Astove. Private boat transfers Astove ⇄ Cosmoledo (US$ 3 600 per way).
- Conservation donation of US$ 25 per person per day applies to guests 18 years and older.
- Additional excursions, motorised activities, tackle and flies. Loss of snorkeling equipment will be charged per item.
- All beverages not mentioned in the inclusions, spa treatments, telephone charges, laundry, items of a personal nature, childminding, gratuities and travel and medical insurance.
Children of all ages are welcome at Blue Safari Seychelles.
Hiking / Trekking
Blue Safari Seychelles Reviews
Blue Safari Seychelles Map
Blue Safari Seychelles™ Diving, Seychelles