Four Seasons Seychelles, Mahé, Seychelles
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Seychelles
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Gaze at the shifting spectrum of blue – from the turquoise and Azure Ocean to undulating indigo sunsets. Live your dream of romance and adventure. Feel like an island castaway lost in a world of luxurious privacy.
In this intimate Four Seasons Resort – with only 67 stylish treehouse villas – savour the ultimate Seychelles experience in our collection of Suites and Residence Villas, perched on stilts on the jungle hillside or nestled amidst greenery, just steps from the white- sand beach.
Ideal for families and groups of friends or couples looking for an abundance of space, Suites go beyond our one-bedroom villas by including a separate living room and two or three bedrooms – giving the perfect balance of togetherness and privacy. Suites are located within the main body of the Resort, keeping you close to the beach, bars, restaurants and spa. Enjoy a complete Four Seasons Resort experience, enhanced with added space and exclusivity.
WHY CHOOSE FOUR SEASONS SEYCHELLES?
- Exclusive beachside setting
- Sizeable wraparound sundeck, perfect for In-Villa Dining
- Private infinity-edge pool and whirlpool
- Sunken bathtub in each bedroom
- Coordination of all services, such as housekeeping, landscaping and engineering, to make sure they work around your schedule
- Fly to a nearby golf course, visit one of the world’s largest seabird colonies, or discover the UNESCO World Heritage wonder of the Vallée de Mai, where you can stroll amidst a dense jungle of over 4,000 coco de mer palms – the towering trees, with their distinctive seed, found only in the Seychelles.
Four Seasons Seychelles Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, Mahe Island, Seychelles
Read Four Seasons Seychelles Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Seychelles »