Chobe Savanna Lodge, Eastern Caprivi Strip, Namibia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Eastern Caprivi Strip, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Desert & Delta Safaris
Situated in the Eastern Caprivi, Zambezi Province of Namibia, a narrow strip of country on the northern bank of the Chobe River, Chobe Savanna Lodge overlooks the vast floodplains of the Chobe National Park’s Puku Flats.
The Chobe River is home to large herds of Elephant, Buffalo and Hippo, as well as dense concentrations of other wildlife – including the rare Puku antelope – which come down to the river’s edge to drink and graze.
Chobe Savanna Lodge is set in a classic African Savanna environment of sweeping vistas. The focal point of the lodge is a thatched, open-sided main building that features a 270 degree view over the Chobe River and beyond to the Chobe National Park.
Attractive gardens featuring a secluded swimming pool further enhance the lodge’s enviable location. In addition to the scheduled game-viewing activities, Chobe Savanna Lodge is also a perfect venue for guests to simply take time out to watch the natural world go by in one of the most spectacular settings imaginable.
A private and secluded safari experience is guaranteed as Chobe Savanna Lodge accommodates only twenty six guests in beautifully furnished thatched chalets, each with a private deck, an integrated bedroom and lounge area and en-suite facilities. Every chalet is air-conditioned and has its own complimentary mini bar.
WHY CHOOSE CHOBE SAVANNA LODGE?
- River excursions in small, easily maneuverable boats are ideal for close encounters with the wild visitors to the river’s edge.
- Those wishing to experience some of the local Namibian traditions will enjoy a cultural village visit to one of the surrounding communities, where one can observe the ancient heritage of the local people.
- Birding is also spectacular, ideal for African skimmers, white-crowned lapwing, all three pratincoles, black coucal, large flocks of African openbills and an excellent number of species in the gardens themselves such as brown firefinch, purple-banded sunbird and white-browed coucal
Chobe Savanna Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||Jan; Mar; Dec||–||US $ 428|
|2019||Apr; Jun; Nov||–||US $ 428|
|2019||Jul; Oct||–||US $ 545|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chobe Savanna Lodge rates include:
- Accommodation, scheduled activities and laundry service
- All meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines (excluding Premium Brands)
- Complimentary mini bar at Chobe Game Lodge and Chobe Savanna Lodge
- National park fees and all government levies and taxes
- Airport transfers to/from scheduled/charter flights, arriving/departing Kasane Airport for Chobe Game Lodge and Chobe Savanna Lodge
Children of all ages are welcome at Chobe Savanna Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Chobe Savanna Lodge, Zambezi Region, Namibia
Read Chobe Savanna Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »