Chobe Water Villas, Eastern Caprivi Strip, Namibia
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Eastern Caprivi Strip, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
In a special corner of the African wilderness, where two mighty rivers meet, a wetland paradise that is a haven for nature and wildlife. Discover the wonders of this magical destination at Chobe Water Villas. At the very tip of Namibia’s Zambezi Region, previously known as Caprivi Strip, Chobe Water Villas is nestled in the beautiful lap of nature on the bank of the Chobe River. The exclusivity and style of this boutique lodge is unparalleled.
WHY CHOOSE CHOBE WATER VILLAS?
- Chobe Water Villas features a dual purpose 16-seat Photographic Review or Board Room ideal for Photographic Workshops or intimate and exclusive Executive Meetings.
- At Chobe Water Villas passionate Chefs prepare meals and dishes, which tastefully fuse African and European recipes and ingredients whilst others allow guests to experience renowned Namibian beef and venison/game products and tastes.
- A 180 degree unobstructed view of the Chobe River and Chobe National Park.
- A paradise 1 6 0 , 0 0 0 elephants call home and two mighty African rivers meet.
Chobe Water Villas Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2024 - 2025||1 July 2024 - 30 June 2025||LUXURY SINGLE VILLA||US $ 1760|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chobe Water Villas rates include:
• 15% VAT + 1% Tourism Levy
• Accommodation in luxury Water Villa
• Breakfast, Lunch and 3-course Dinner
• Afternoon High Tea & Coffee
• All day complimentary Tea & Coffee Butler Station
• All Beverages including selection of Beers, Wines, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
• Stocked Mini-Bars in Villas
• Return Road Transfers (5 minutes) to/from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Point
• Return Boat Transfer (15 minutes) across Chobe River to/from Kasane Immigration (Botswana) and Kasika Immigration at Chobe Water Villas (Namibia)
IMPORTANT: Opening hours of Immigration Offices – Daily from 07:30 to 16:30
• Free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and throughout Lodge’s public areas
• Emergency Medical Evacuation. Guests should also ensure they have their own appropriate Medical Insurances in place.
• Choice of two (am and/or pm) motorized activities including:
1) Morning 4 to 5 hour open 4×4 Game Drive Safari into Chobe National Park (08:00 – 12:00/13:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water
2) Morning 3 to 4 hour Chobe River Safari along the banks of the Chobe National Park (08:00 to 11:00/12:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water
3) Afternoon 3 hour Chobe River Safari along the banks of the Chobe National Park (15:30 to 18:30) including Park Fees, Snacks, Soft Drinks, Local Spirits, Beers, Wines and Bottled Water
4) Afternoon 3 hour Boat Cruise on both Chobe and Zambezi Rivers including the historic Kasai Channel and Impalila Island along the shores of Botswana, Namibia and Zambia (15:30 to 18:30). Includes Snacks, Soft Drinks, Local Spirits, Beers, Wines and Bottled Water.
Children 13 years and above are welcome at Chobe Water Villas.
Hiking / Trekking
Chobe Water Villas, Kasane, Namibia
Read Chobe Water Villas Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »