Chobe Water Villas, Eastern Caprivi Strip, Namibia
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Namibia
Eastern Caprivi Strip, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
Chobe Water Villas, an exclusive and intimate “boutique” Lodge that is located in Namibia at the eastern tip of the famous Caprivi Strip, now known as the Zambezi Region. The Lodge is privately situated in the 150km2 Namibian Kasika Conservancy directly on the banks of the Chobe River, opposite the renowned Chobe National Park and the Safari Town of Kasane in Botswana. It affords unobstructed views into the Chobe National Park and over the world-renowned Sedudu Island.
This island boasts the greatest density of wildlife of any river system in the world including Elephant, Lion, Buffalo, Hippo, Crocodile and 460 bird and waterfowl species. Chobe National Park itself is home to Giraffe, Wild Dog, Leopard, Cheetah, Jackal, Hyena, numerous antelope species and one of the greatest Zebra migrations after the Masai Mara or Serengeti.
The luxury Water Villas all feature a guaranteed 180 degree unobstructed view of the Chobe River and the Chobe National Park. Perched on stilts over or at the water’s edge the Villa’s elevated view includes the world renowned Sedudu Island.
These “luxury suites” with 85m² of living space feature an open plan lounge and bedroom area and include a 19m² front terrace facing the Chobe River with sun-loungers and a 12m² rear terrace facing the natural bush and spectacular sunsets.
WHY CHOOSE CHOBE WATER VILLAS?
- Chobe Water Villas features a dual purpose 16-seat Photographic Review or Board Room ideal for Photographic Workshops or intimate and exclusive Executive Meetings.
- At Chobe Water Villas passionate Chefs prepare meals and dishes, which tastefully fuse African and European recipes and ingredients whilst others allow guests to experience renowned Namibian beef and venison/game products and tastes.
- A 180 degree unobstructed view of the Chobe River and Chobe National Park.
- A paradise 1 6 0 , 0 0 0 elephants call home and two mighty African rivers meet.
Chobe Water Villas Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jul – 30 Nov||LUXURY SINGLE VILLA||US $ 944|
|2019||01 Jul – 30 Nov||LUXURY DOUBLE/TWIN VILLA||US $ 758|
|2020||01 Dec 2019 – 30 Jun 2020||LUXURY SINGLE VILLA||US $ 630|
|2020||01 Dec 2019 – 30 Jun 2020||LUXURY DOUBLE/TWIN VILLA||US $ 525|
|2020||01 Jul – 30 Nov||LUXURY SINGLE VILLA||US $ 1050|
|2020||01 Jul – 30 Nov||LUXURY DOUBLE/TWIN VILLA||US $ 843|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chobe Water Villas rates include:
- 15% VAT + 1% Tourism Levy
- Accommodation in Luxury Water Villas
- Breakfast, Lunch and 5-course Dinner or African buffet
- Afternoon High Tea & Coffee
- All day complimentary Tea & Coffee Butler Station
- All Beverages including selection of Beers, Wines, Soft Drinks, Local Spirits and Bottled Water
- Stocked Mini – Bars in Villas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all rooms and throughout Lodge’s Public Areas
- Choice of two (AM and PM) motorised activities per night booked
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Return Road Transfers (5 minutes) to/from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Point (Botswana)
- Return Boat Transfer (15 minutes) across Chobe River to/from Kasane Immigration (Botswana) and Kasika Immigration at Chobe Water Villas (Namibia)
Children 13 years and above are welcome at Chobe Water Villas.
Hiking / Trekking
Chobe Water Villas, Kasane, Namibia
Read Chobe Water Villas Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »