Doro Nawas, Damaraland, Namibia
A Tented Camp in Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Doro Nawas Camp is located in the dry Aba-Huab River Valley, within the Doro Nawas Conservancy in central Damaraland, and commands spectacular views of the Etendeka Mountains to the north and the red sandstone cliffs of Twyfelfontein in the south.
Accommodation comprises 16 units (including a family room): a mix of stone and canvas walls with wood and glass doors, shaded by a thatch roof. Each unit, designed to blend into the hillside, consists of a bedroom, en-suite bathroom (with outdoor shower) and a veranda for star gazing or sleep-outs. The main area is perched atop a rocky knoll offering unspoilt panoramic views from the indoor and outdoor dining areas, pool area, bar and a local curio area. A staircase to the flat roof leads to a place perfect for relaxing sundowners and star gazing.
WHY CHOOSE DORA NAWAS?
- The ancient Twyfelfontein San rock art engravings, a World Heritage Site, is close by
- Sleeping under the stars is a must in this pristine environment
- An easily accessible base from which to see desert-adapted elephant
Doro Nawas Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||ZAR 4475|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||ZAR 5365|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||ZAR 6825|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||ZAR 4550|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan 2020||–||ZAR 6250|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Doro Nawas Camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of all ages are accommodated and permitted to partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
Hiking / Trekking
Doro Nawas, Kunene Region, Namibia
Read Doro Nawas Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »