Duba Plains Suite by Great Plains Conservation
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Duba Plains Reserve, Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per House / Villa
A member of the
Great Plains Conservation
The Duba Plains Suites is a brand new, intimate, two room exquisite tented villa located on the 77,000 hectare Duba Plains Private Reserve in northern Botswana, an area tucked into pristine Okavango Delta wildlife habitat at the base of the Okavango’s Panhandle. There is simply no other safari experience on offer like this in the Okavango Delta, built entirely under canvas, and a perfect partner safari experience to the Zarafa Dhow Suites.
Many consider this region of Botswana to be the Okavango Delta’s Maasai Mara because of the sheer volume of wildlife. This is the area that owners, and National Geographic filmmakers, conservationists and Explorers- In-Residence – Dereck and Beverly Joubert – chose for their home base. Great Plains Conservation is the only operator on the concession, thereby offering guests the ultimate opportunity for private wildlife sightings.
The Duba Plains Suite successfully retains a clearly African feel, while balancing that delicate relationship between personal and informal and romance and adventure. There is no equal in terms of its environmental credentials and its careful appointments.
Duba Plains Suite Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 January - 31 March 2019||–||US $ 7008|
|2019||01 April - 14 June; 01 November - 19 December 2019||–||US $ 9576|
|2019||15 June - 31 October 2019||–||US $ 13920|
|2019||20 December 2019 - 10 January 2020||–||US $ 10200|
|2020||11 January - 31 March||–||US $ 7340|
|2020||01 April - 14 June; 01 November - 19 December||–||US $ 9575|
|2020||15 June - 31 October; 20 December 2020 - 10 January 2021||–||US $ 14640|
Rates are Per House / Villa unless otherwise specified.
An exclusive use safari suite offering two separate bedrooms – each with private in-room dining areas and pool – in addition to a shared dining and lounge area. Guests are hosted exclusively by their own butler and chef. Guest residing in the Suites will have use of a private game drive vehicle.
– Fully inclusive of accommodation, all conservation/park fees, scheduled activities, meals, laundry, return airstrip road transfers, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
– Exclusive of mandatory nightly conservation levy, flights and relevant spa services.
– Pilot/Guide and private vehicle rates are nett and non-commissionable.
– Every tent, including the Duba Plains Suites, come with a complete camera kit of the latest Canon 5D, 100-400mm and wide angle lens in addition to a pair of 8×42 binoculars for guest’s complimentary private use.
– Minimum age is 6 years.
– Child rates are applicable for one child aged 15 and younger sharing with two adults in a tent.
– Children 16 and older will pay applicable adult rates and be accommodated in a separate tent.
– Families will be combined with other guests on all activities.
Hiking / Trekking
Duba Plains Camp, Ngamiland North, North-West District, Botswana
Read Duba Plains Suite Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »