Hemingways Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Hemingways Nairobi is a 45 suite grand residence overlooking landscaped gardens and lush greenery – a luxurious haven in Nairobi. With a striking high-ceilinged lobby leading out to expansive terraces, Hemingways Nairobi is lavishly spacious. Suites are bright and airy with interiors inspired by classic Kenyan safari, including netted four-poster beds and leather steamer trunks.
Positioned between Nairobi National Park and the foot of the Ngong Hills, the hotel is located to the South West of the city in the peaceful, verdant suburb of Karen. It is generally believed that the suburb was named after Karen Blixen, the Danish author of Out of Africa; her farm was located just a two minute drive from the hotel.
Opened in 2013, the property is Hemingways Collection’s third luxury hotel in Kenya and its first in the vibrant capital city, Nairobi; the hub of East Africa and one of the most prominent cities in Africa.
WHY CHOOSE HEMINGWAYS NAIROBI?
- The inherent kindness of East African culture is at the core of Hemingways Nairobi’s philosophy. Offering a personalised, bespoke service which blends the traditional values of discretion and convenience, a private butler is on hand 24 hours a day.
- With a décor inspired by Hollywood movies set in Kenya and Africa, and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Brasserie offers an ever-changing menu of international dishes, with a strong focus on fresh produce sourced locally from farms in Kenya – seafood from the Coast and grilled meats from farms in the North.
- The Hemingways Bar is a contemporary venue with the ambience and comfort of a private club and incredible views of the Ngong Hills from the terrace.
- Housed in its own wing of the hotel overlooking the pool and manicured gardens, the Hemingways Spa offers guests peace and relaxation.
Hemingways Nairobi Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Deluxe Room||US $ 575|
|2019||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Executive Room||US $ 625|
|2019||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Blixen Suite||US $ 2000|
|2019||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Hemingway Suite||US $ 2500|
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Deluxe Room||US $ 575|
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Executive Room||US $ 625|
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Blixen Suite||US $ 1500|
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Hemingway Suite||US $ 2000|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Hemingways Nairobi rates include:
- Bed and breakfast inclusive of taxes
- Express Check in and check out
- Butler Valet services
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Satellite television
- Complimentary local newspaper for the guests
- Complimentary use of the gym, sauna, steam room and outdoor heated pool
- Unlimited supply of mineral water in the room
- Fruits and flowers in the room
Children of all ages are welcome at Hemingways Nairobi.
Hiking / Trekking
Hemingways Nairobi, Mbagathi Ridge, Nairobi, Kenya
Read Hemingways Nairobi Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »