The Emakoko, Nairobi, Kenya
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Nairobi, Nairobi National Park, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Bush and Beyond
The Emakoko is a ten-room boutique lodge uniquely positioned on the edge of the Nairobi National Park. It is located a short 45 minute drive from either of Nairobi’s airports. The drive through the park itself, with its beautiful scenery and abundance of plains game is a spectacular way to start any East African safari.
The concept for The Emakoko was the brainchild of Anthony & Emma Childs – your hosts during your stay. They live on site with their small family and their dedicated team of staff, who are delighted to welcome guests and for whom nothing is too much trouble.
- A main building with a lounge and dining area complete with fireplace and a verandah with its own special vista across the river
- Swimming pool overlooking the river
- Laundry services provided
- House computer with internet is available for use
- Mobile phone networks available
Activities at The Emakoko (included)
- Shared game drives in open 4×4 vehicles with knowledgeable guides
- Visits to the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center
- Shopping excursions into Nairobi
- Swimming pool
The Emakoko Nairobi Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020 - 2021||1st June 2020 - 31st May 2021||Safari Package - Full Board||US $ 505|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Safari Package Full Board includes: full board accommodation (lunch, dinner and breakfast), soft drinks, beer, house wine, non-luxury spirits, laundry,shared airport transfers (JKIA and / or Wilson Airport), two game drives in Nairobi National Park and excursions to Giraffe Centre / The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (time permitting). Entrance charges for excursions account direct.
Nairobi National Park fees extra.
Children of all ages are welcome at The Ekakoko, Nairobi. Please contact us for child rates.
Hiking / Trekking
The Emakoko, Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Read The Emakoko Nairobi Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »