Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Skeleton Coast, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Remote Wilderness Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp rests in Namibia’s famed, ancient Kaokoveld. Search the rust-coloured crags and arid plains for desert-adapted wildlife. Take a thrilling drive to the wild, windswept Skeleton Coast. Hike rocky outcrops, scramble down enormous sand dunes, marvel at desert oases, and dine under impossibly starry night skies.
Wilderness Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp is a true desert oasis in a land that seems uninhabitable, but is life-filled. Explore an otherworldly landscape of immense dunes and rocky mountains. Amongst the dry riverbeds, desert-adapted wildlife is revealed. Look out for elephants, oryx, giraffes, and even lions and elusive brown hyena.
At Wilderness Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp eight pale olive, generously appointed, tented suites peak like whitecaps on an ocean of sand. Totally solar-powered, their open design and colour palette reflect the surrounding desert. A unique experience beckons for the intrepid traveller seeking chic luxury in a startlingly rugged and isolated, ancient landscape.
WHY CHOOSE HOANIB SKELETON COAST?
- Vast, remote, isolated wilderness offering excellent viewing of Namibia’s distinctive desert-adapted wildlife
- Diverse activities showcase spectacular scenery, unexpected oases and enormous sand dunes
- Seal colonies that line the endless dramatic shores of the Skeleton Coast are a fascinating sight
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||6 Jan – 31 Mar||–||ZAR 12105|
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||ZAR 12552|
|2023||1 Jun -31 Oct||–||ZAR 20254|
|2023||1 Nov -19 Dec||–||ZAR 13123|
|2023||20 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||ZAR 20312|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Hoanib Skeleton Coast rates include – accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry, Namibian VAT & Tourism Levy, and local drinks – excludes premium imported brands
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
Hiking / Trekking
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp, Kunene Region, Namibia
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »