Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Skeleton Coast, Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp is scenically located in a broad valley at the confluence of two tributaries of the dry Hoanib River in the northern part of the private Palmwag Concession. Its location thus straddles the Palmwag area and the iconic Skeleton Coast National Park, in one of the most remote areas of the Kaokoveld.
The camp consists of seven large tents and one family unit, each comprising stylish en-suite bedrooms with shaded outdoor decks. Flanked to the east and west by rugged hills, the camp looks out over stunning, starkly beautiful scenery and offers guests all the luxuries and amenities for an unforgettable stay.
WHY CHOOSE HOANIB SKELETON COAST?
- Vast, remote, isolated wilderness offering excellent viewing of Namibia’s distinctive desert-adapted wildlife
- Diverse activities showcase spectacular scenery, unexpected oases and enormous sand dunes
- Seal colonies that line the endless dramatic shores of the Skeleton Coast are a fascinating sight
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||ZAR 11875|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||ZAR 11875|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||ZAR 17420|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||ZAR 12640|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan||–||ZAR 17470|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Hoanib Skeleton Coast rates include –
- All meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
Hiking / Trekking
Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp, Kunene Region, Namibia
Read Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »